awaken to a new world with similar faces

I was so sad but happy at the same time because I was dying but at least my friends will be free I just didn't won't to leave them but as I died I felt happy that i gave up my soul to set them free. it has been a couple of month since my death and everyone is free but my friends Sans and Flowey are to heart broken about my death that they decided to stay underground.i felt peaceful now that my friends are free until I felt like I was falling again.

 When I woke up I found out that I was in the patch of flowers again and that it seems that every flower that had grown on me has gone expert one on my head it was strange at first there was no flowey at all and as I walled up to where Toriels house was she wasn't inside so I decide to walk to the door the leads to snow din  where I can see Sans so as I  walked to the door and realised was already half open so I pushed it further and as walked to the bridge where I first meet Sans he wasn't there so I walked further into the forest to see who I could see I saw a save star so I saved my progress there and as a walked further a snow drake and it attacked me and it looked different everything here looked different there was no red or black colours and everything seemed happy and cheerful, and way the snow drake killed me it automatically reset to where I saved  and decided to walk a another way so as I walked I felt yet another flower on me.

As I walked and eventually made to the town snow din it was  quite I was just wondering where was everybody when I heard a familiar but different voice talking near where I was so I walked straight ahead and quietly facing down until I bumped into some one " oh sorry I was looking where I was going" I apologised to the person I bumped into I didn't realize who it was until he spoke " oh don't worry about it human" wait what did he just call me I thought as I looked up the  as soon as I looked at him I new who it was " Papyrus" I spoke nervously " yes " Papyrus said " the great and terrible Papyrus " I asked as he looked at me but I think he was confused when I said the terrible part and I was scared what he might do to me so I ran off before he could do or say anything.

After I ran of Papyrus went off to his house to see a lazy brother and human called Frisk sleeping on the coach so he decide to shout to make him up since he really needed to talk to him " Sans you better woke up or ill use my special attack on you" Papyrus shouted since sans new his younger brother can't do his special attack properly because of the annoying dog and he now by the sound of his brother voice he woke up to his brother voice " what's up bro" Sans asked papyrus " I need to talk to you sans" Papyrus said  as they talked sans found about me that I had two golden flowers was stuck to my head and that I called the most innocent , kind , caring  monster the great and terrible papyrus so now I guess he think I'm from a alternative universe called underfell but I'm not I'm from flower fell    so I don't what I'm going to do if sans asks me but I just really want to go back to my own world to finally see my sans and Flowey again even though that might not happen.

After Sans talked to Papyrus  he walked outside the house and tuck a sort cut to where he think I might be lucky thou he was right I was there standing right outside of his waterfall sentry station just staring at it with a sad face he was going to surprise me by  sort cutting right in font of me but he decide to just comfort me , as he was walking to me I kid of felt like I can trust this version  of my sans like no matter what  he will listen to me but some how I also feel scared to tell him but I guess I have to be brave, then just after I thought that he was already near me and spoke " hey  kid you ok" Sans asked I  just looked up at him and then looked back down then he asked again " are you ok kid " Sans asked again but this time i replied  " no I'm not can you please leave me alone" I said in a polite but annoyed tone " well I'm not leaving until you talked to me so I can help you" sans replied "well you won't understand and you can't help me there nothing you or anyone can do to help me" I said in a annoyed voice , he just seemed lost at the moment then I started to  sing the only song I could remember from my own world , because I thought it might cheer me up but I didn't as it got to my favourite part I just burst into tears crying for the friends I may never see them again.

Sans just didn't now what to do when he saw me cry but some how he felt the urge  to comfort and be there for me , so he just waited for me to stop crying before he went to comfort , so as I stopped he came closer to me and wrapped his arms around me "shh shh it's ok " Sans said as I was still upset but I mange to hug him bag to feel the warmth and comfort he was giving me " I would tell you but you won't understand" I said  " well how can I understand kid if you don't tell me" Sans said to me with a confused look , as I though about I realized maybe I should tell him " em I'm from another universe" I said nervously  but he just stared at me like he understand that science stuff but  doesn't now how I came to his au " so kid which one because trust me I now about alternative universe are real" Sans said so did I because my sans tolled me about the different versions of himself and papyrus he have met but I think that this sans might think I'm from underfell, so decided to tell sans anyway even thought he might not now about my au " I'm from flowerfell" I tolled sans as he just looked like he haven't heard of  that au before.

" Look the only fell au's I now are underfell and swap fell there is no flower fell au kid" Sans sais to me and I just felt like it was hopeless now but then I thought about it maybe sans could ask ink Sans since he would come and see how my sans is after my death so I said to Sans " then why don't you ask ink then" I tolled sans with a smirk looking at him and as I said as he gave me a look to say " how do you now ink" Sans face tolled me as I just kept on smirking at him and then said " well you do now how to contact him right so why don't do that and ask him your self " I sais as he do that, as ink just suddenly appeared and looked confused as I waved at him " em rose why are you in the classic au " ink asked " it's well I don't now either but while your here can you tell classic that there is a au called flowerfell" I asked ink  so as ink explained about my au I was just sitting there looking proud of  my self , then just as they  stop talking an idea came to me " hey sans what's a skeletons favourite instrument " I shouted with a pleased proud smirk on my face as they said " what" both ink and classic sans said " trombone" I said as I started to laugh then they both started to laugh.

After we stopped laughing classic sans walked up to me and said I'm sorry I didn't believe kid er rose "   Sans apologised  " no sweat sans it's ok" I said back any way during the time I think ink really wanted to now why or how I was in the classic au which to be honest so did I because I had no clue my self " so rose how did you get here" ink asked " well I don't now all I now is that I was dead in my au covered in those flowers in my gave that my Sans made for a don't now at least months or weeks then the next thing I now is I'm here on the flower bed" I said then classic looked confused " wait what do you mean your dead in your au" classic asked " well you did see these flowers on my head right" I asked " yeah why" Sans said " well in my au every time I die it automatically resets to my last save point and these flowers show up every time and well since in my au I've died a lot of time these flowers over took my body and made me weak so when me and my sans and flowey got barrier it was to late I was to much and covered in flowers that I couldn't go back to the surface so I gave up my soul so the monsters in my au could be free" I said.