Happiness

One day there were 3 girls that liked a boy;but they couldn't have him because he was already in love with girl.The girls were called Misbah Shebin and taylor and the special boy was called Ronaldo!.

Nobody knew who he was really in love with. These 3 girls were really close to him;he knew all about them he even talks to the girls and gives them hugs and etc.....

So time went past and days got short and it was time for the girls to tell to this special boy about there love......But they couldn't every time they wanted to talk about it they were to scared to tell about there real love for him! Then Taylor said to him who do u love I wanna know please tell me do I know her?Ronaldo said "yes of course u do" Taylor said "who?" he said " i will tell u when the time is right" Taylor said "Okay" Meanwhile ,Shebin stop liking Ronaldo,that was a bad thing because she started to like Ronaldo's Best Mate,Who could it be?!......Guess who?......It was Hussain oh my gosh what now?....

Shebin told Hussain that she liked him.Hussain's reaction was really good he said " I wanted this day so bad I'm so happy guess what I like u too"....Shebin give him a hug,Hussain asked Shebin could she go prom with him.Shebin reaction was like omgosh "YES OF Course" Shebin and Hussain started to go out.

Now, its just Misbah and Taylor.It was at school,lunch time.Misbah and Taylor were talking to there friends about something they didn't know but someone was behind them who could it be?.So one of there friends go look behind you so they looked,all they could see is Ronaldo and his friends,and Shebin and Hussain together holding hands! Why are there?Who do they need to speak to? Ronaldo looked and said Taylor "I Love You But Not That Way I'm sorry,Misbah I Love You So Much I'm In Love With You" Misbah Shocked" WHAT?" Ronaldo "I'm in love with u no one else ur the one I'm in love wid no one else I wanted to tell u for so long" Misbah "shut up" Ronaldo "I'm being serious I love u" (Everyone cheering kiss her) (Ronaldo kisses Misbah) (Everyone cheering)!!!

Misbah and Ronaldo go prom together,so does Shebin and Hussain.After 5 years.....

They all get married an lives happiley ever after.Everything went to plan!

Hope u like it:)