SasuSaku: Christmas Past Meets Future & New Years Surpise

Warnings: Time Travel,Fangirls,SasuSaku & Much More

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto,It belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. No money/profit is made. FANMADE ONLY

SasuSaku: Christmas Past Meets Future & New Years Surpise

by: sasukexnaruxsakura

Sasuke walking back home from training 'I just hope they don't follow me...I don't want to go to there F-ing Christmas party' he thought to himself. Then suddenly he saw Sakura walking a far on the other side of him. Sasuke eyes grow wide and he jumps up into the tree. Sakura then walks past him as she didn't notice he was there. Sasuke lets out a sighs

heavily. "That was close..." he whispers to himself.

Sasuke lean his back against the tree and sighs. 'What's the big deal about Christmas..?' he thought to himself. Then all of a sudden a flashing light comes to know and suck up the raven hair boy into it. "AHH!" screams out Sasuke.

-In the flashing light.-
Sasuke looks around where he is. "What the hell?" he walks in the center of the area. In the shadows of the brightlight a person is watching him. "Well I see your here..."

Sasuke gets jump who was talking to him. "Huh!?" he looks around quickly "Where the hell are you!?" The person chuckles in the distance "Foolish little Brother you don't know my voice." Sasuke eyes grow wide "ITACHI!" then his sharingan comes to know as well. "Your yelling at the wrong one so calm down...I'm already dead in this time dimension." said Itachi as he comes out of the bright shadows with his arms crossed.

Sasuke jumps back "Huh!?" he is so fucking confused right now where he stand. "I sense your very confused right now Otouto." said the dead looking somewhat Itachi. "No shit sherlock." said Sasuke as he growls lowly. Itachi sighs. "Well I brought you here so you can learn a lesson."

"What the fuck?!" said Sasuke as his eyes grow wide. "What is this ghosts of Christmas or something?!" Itachi cracks up laughing "Something like that but so much different." then he continues. "You will be teach a lesson by your olderself and his family."

"HUH!?"

In the other corner of bright shadow area. "Nii-san you are freaking him out enough, don't you think?" Sasuke jumps back the sound of someone else voice. "Oh come on, it's fun freaking him out." said Itachi looking over to the right of him. 'Who was that?!' thought Sasuke as he looks over the area where Itachi is looking. Then an older version of himself walks out of the brightlight. 'Huh!? What the fuck is going on?' thought the young raven while looking at his other self that is older than him. "By the look on your face your really confuse." said the older version of himself.

"Who wouldn't be when they get suck into a flashing light!" yells out young Sasuke. Older Sasuke sighs as he nods his head some as he understands that. "I understand that so calm down." Young Sasuke twitches. "So why the hell am I here for....?"

"To learn to have some Christmas cheer." said the adult version of himself. Sasuke eyes grow wide "Why?" Older Sasuke sigh "You need to have friends in your life. You can't keep pushing them away like I did." as he remembers along time ago for him, he felt terrible he did that to them. The younger version of himself is shock to hear him say that. "Why? They are just people they don't care about what happens to me..."

"Yes they do, more than you think Sasuke." said his older self. "He is right little Brother." said dead like Itachi. "Huh?!" Sasuke has no clue what to say. "That why I want you to go to the future with your olderself. His family and friends will teach you what it like to have friends and family around." said Itachi while looking at him. "I will not be there for a few days, I have a mission to take care of." said older Sasuke while looking at his younger self. "I didn't know that." said dead like Itachi as he thought he pick the right time to do it. "I try to tell you that but you fail to listen Nii-san"" he sighs while looking at him. Young Sasuke was too shocked to say anything as he watch them talk back and forth to each other. "Does your Wife know that he is coming?" ask Itachi as he is wondering. "Yes she does I told her about it." said the older raven as he looking at his brother.