THE STORY OF KING JOJO

This is the story of KING JOJO my name is Joseph Kuaffo i am 12 years old my life started when i was 6 years old. I remember when i was little i use to hang out with my best friend name Michael a.k.a dudy we use to do everything together like as if we was brother's by this time i had lived in 160 warbuton ave. Until i was moving i thought i would had to make new friends but i had found out that his grandma Vicky lives there.So one day he had came by to see who was moving in and soon he had seen me he was like"yo you are moving in i thought it was some white folks but i never knew you was coming here since you are here wea can do anything."4 years passed so the date will be in 2008 now i am 10 years old still living in the house i moved in. School had just began from summer vacation and i had just realized that my friend Whitfield had lived down the hiil from me for a long time but i had never knew about him until third grade that's when the 5 goonies came out who names was Taheim,D'anthony,Whitfield ,Nasir and me the way how we met was by a sport called basketball the reason how basketball brong us together was one day i was playing basketball when Taheim had said "heyy do you want to get a game with me and me friends." And i had said sure he had called out dd and nas and i had called out whit and jah kai it was there ball first but at the end of the game they had won. But after that we just tarted talking to each other and playing and when we all went to 5th grade thats when we became all friends. ...................................next story coming soon :)