Synopsis

Anxiety. The one thing that rules Leilani's life. It drove her to silence. Rather than face the world she chooses to keep her mouth shut as a fail safe way to make sure she doesn't fuck something up.
     Jean jacket boy. Also known as Carter. Determined to not let go of Lei. Never one to let an opportunity pass he decides to force Leilani out of her comfort zone.

     Drop a Hawaiian in Michigan in the middle of winter, throw in fear, cataplexy, and a certain 6'4 guy and this is sure to be an interesting holiday.

————————————————————

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance! I know it's difficult to read a book where you have to wait for each update but still, it means a lot that you decided to click on my book.
    This book is sort of a chick lit I suppose, so if you're not down for that don't read it :) However, if you do decide to read give it a chance, I really appreciate you.
   There are some controversial aspects that will be brought up in this book so I would just like to clear somethings up. I have nothing against any religion. I firmly believe that you should be able to have faith and practice any religion. I do not, however, support any beliefs that discriminate against anyone. There will be no homophobia, racism, or criticising mental conditions. Thank you.

Some of this book is inspired by personal experiences but most comes from my imagination. Carter was inspired by a boy I saw in a cafe. He was eye catching and of course, my imagination went wild. (Get your head out of the gutter, that's not what I meant :)

Enjoy!