Chapter 1

"And don't ever return!" The red-eyed robot snarled as he chased the two small younglings off into the dead of night.

I jolted awake with a gasp, drenched in sweat, surrounded by tossed blankets that had been thrown as I rolled in my sleep. I quickly looked around to make sure I was safe and not being chased by a war-hungry robot, but suddenly jumped off my bed and onto my feet at the sound of small chuckles. "Same nightmare?" The white-haired male asked as he rested against the door frame to my quarters. I dropped my fists and sighed with a relieved exhale as I gave the man a small smile and a curt nod. "It just feels so real" I commented grogily as I walked over to the slightly taller man and placed my bed-haired head on his shoulder. "I know but its over now. And hey, we get to go back home soon" He replied putting me at arms length and giving me an excited puppy look. I rolled my bright turquoise blue eyes and spun around to stare at my barron quarters. "Well I'm not gonna miss it" I said gesturing around the room. The lightly tanned man walked beside me, ruffling my short pitch black hair making it even more messy and pushing me over to my cabinet that held my few clothes and weapons. "Just get dressed. Lennox wants to be heading off at 0800 and its 0730 now" He replied snarkily with a wide grin as he watched my eyes bulge out of my head as I stared daggers at him. "Out!" I barked at him as he ducked, barely missing a random magazine clip and booking it out of the room with an evil laugh.

I closed my door and pulled out my uniform from the top drawer and pulled it on. I brushed my slightly dirty black hair making it stick to my head. I then raced over to my bed and pulled the army bag out from under it and stuffed my other clothes, weapons and other personal belongings, like the black framed picture of my brother, our best-friend Sam Witwicky and I all eating melting Ice-creams at the ages of 6 and 8. My brother Liam, had and still has the whitest short hair possible whilst I had and still have, the most blackest hair possible. Sam had short dark brown hair that was just longer than my brother and I's. Liam was barely tanned whilst Sam and I were tanned. Liam and I were taller than Sam, which made sense as we were 2 years older than him. 

(Liam's Hair

(Liam's Hair. Yes its a little grey! Just imagine its the whitest white possible!)

 Yes its a little grey! Just imagine its the whitest white possible!)

(Shaye's Hair)

I continued to smile as I walked out of the room and out into the boiling tarmac of the army base. I searched around before spotting the white hair of my brother along with the matching hair colors of my team members all in a group. As I ran over I counted the heads, noticing I was the only one missing. I cursed at myself and quickly glanced at the tiny watch on my wrist before cursing again and sprinting over. "Your late" Our Captain, William Lennox, growled as he glared at me. I quickly punched my brother in the arm and gave the brown haired man a look of apology. "By 1 minute Captain" I commented as my brother tried holding in his laughter along with some of the others in our troop. I quickly shut up when Lennox gave me a playful glare as he turned around and walked up the ramp of the army plane that would take us home. Liam and I shared a look before we both shook our heads, grabbed our things and follwed suit.