The "war" begin

Penn: I think we need to find some tougher missions.

The moment Penn start walking away, follow the other two, a hand suddenly pat on his back and a familiar voice said:"Hey Penn, I didn't see you at school today". Penn turn around to see who that was and shockingly, it's no one else but ... SASHI !

Sashi: It must have been the change of class or something. Which class are you in ?

Penn: Duh ... What the ... What ... Who ...

Sashi: Um ... Penn, are you okay ?

Right at that moment, the girl who Penn thought was Sashi came back with Boone.

Sashi: Oh hey Sumiko.

Penn: WHAT THE ... WHAT ... SUMIKO ?!

Sashi: Gladly to introduce to you, this is Sumiko, my twin sister.

Boone: What ? Two Sashi ? Ahhhhhhhh-Running and screaming like a girl.

Penn: This is your twin sister !? How come you never tell me ?

Sashi: I was gonna make it a surprise. She has just arrived here yesterday for her study abroad trip.

Sumiko: Speaking of surprise, I got a surprise for you Sashi: Penn is my boyfriend now - Hugging Penn's arm and smilling happily.

Sashi:

Penn: No, I'm not

Penn: No, I'm not ... It's not what you think ...

Before Penn could illumined for himself, Sashi start crying then ran away.

Penn: Sashi, wait ... - Sumiko then grab his hand - Hey, what are you ... Uhm ...

Sumiko then kiss him again. This time leaning him against the wall and kiss even more passionate. Boone then return and feel annoying to see this so he decided to go and find Sashi. They broke from the kiss, Penn's face now look like he just been drugged.

Sumiko: She'll be fine. Forget about her, you have me now - She smirk, they kiss one more.

Wow, that was shock, right guys ? I decided to twist the series's ending a little since a person told me to write a fanfic as the 3rd season of the series and this is what I came up with. If I remember correctly, that person is BastianHAmador. Just to be clear, this fanfic is inspired by the picture that I use as this book's cover, I don't own the image. So, I hope you guys like how this all started and see you in the next chapter, as soon as I can get some more ideas for it, cause I'm out.