Sensitive eyes

Prompt - Nath have sensitive eyes and is effected by the bright lights and wind so the doctor suggest he wear glasses whenever going out or while using laptop or watching TV. But then he don't like wearing glasses as well as he always forget to wear them while watching TV. or using laptop so after warning him many times as boys notice his eyes getting itchy and watering they decide to punish him..

~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since Nathan realized that his eyes were causing quite a lot of trouble for him. The headaches and mainly eye aches were becoming more frequent, the teary eyes was a nuisance and it all pointed towards sensitive eyes. But at first, Nathan refused to admit that he had a problem with his eyes but when Tom warned him about a certain trip over his lap, Nathan had no options but to let himself be dragged to the doctor and get those pair of glasses for his sensitive eyes.

Nathan was suggested by the doctor that he has to wear the glasses whenever he is going out or if he is using the laptop, phone or watching TV. His eyes were quite sensitive to light. Now the problem with Nathan was that either he'd forget about wearing those glasses or he'd get shy around people and choose not to wear the glasses. Either way, he was the one suffering as those sensitive eyes kept getting irritated and Nathan kept forcing it. And the boys weren't going to let Nathan suffer quietly.

Sat on the couch with his phone, Nathan squinted at the brightness when he felt a tap on his head. "What's that for?" Nathan pouted. "Where are the glasses?" Max asked. "I've decreased the brightness" Nathan argued. "That's not what I asked genius" Max said. "I forgot the glasses" Nathan whispered. "Here, I got the glasses for you" Jay said. Nathan sighed but put the glasses on when Max looked pointedly at him.

They had gone out for a while and Nathan had been wearing his glasses when suddenly, a few of their fans came up to them. "Oh you look so cute" one of the fans cooed at Nathan. Nathan was so quick to pull his glasses off, leaving the boys to shake their heads at him. "Wear them! We're outside and you're going to get those teary eyes again due to the brightness" Siva said. "They're going to see" Nathan mumbled. "Come on buddy, you need them, you wear them, no arguments here" Siva explained as Nathan moodily wore the glasses.

But these things continued. Either he'd forget them or be shy and on purpose would leave the glasses behind. And those things had its consequences. Teary eyes, itchy eyes and constant headaches were always on Nathan's list now. But the next time, the boys saw him without his glasses, they weren't going to let the boy off the hook so easily. "Where did you leave the glasses again?" Jay asked. "Nath, there's nobody here, so there's nothing to be shy about, really!" Jay said. "I'm not shy" Nathan gritted through his teeth. "Then wear the glasses" Max pointed out. "I don't want to wear them" Nathan shouted, walking away when Tom pulled him sideways.

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

It's not about wanting to wear them or not, Nath!

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

It's for your sensitive eyes

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

You have to follow the doctor's advice, buddy

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

We're not going to let you hurt your eyes even more

SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT

Nathan burst in tears as Tom ended the spanking and pulled the kid on his lap. "Nobody is making fun of your glasses bud. If you need them, you have to wear them" Tom emphasized. "Sorry" Nathan whispered in Tom's shirt. Nathan sniffled as he watched Max wear his glasses and come sit next to them. "Doesn't hurt to wear these. In fact, it protects my eyes" Max stated. Nathan looked up at the man accepting his own glasses from Jay as he put it on. "How cute" Siva cooed when he saw Nathan leap from Tom's lap to Max's lap, matching with the man with his glasses.

If you need the glasses you have to wear them and if Nathan didn't, then the boys would make sure he ends up with a sore bottom if he is risking more damage to his eyes on purpose. They will protect their sensitive boy and his sensitive eyes.

A/N

Dedicated to Panwar1205!

Thank you to those reading.

Please Read/ Vote/ Comment/ Prompt me!

P.S – Happy New Year 2018 to all of you. Hope this year be merciful to all.

xx Hailey