Symbols; The Workings Of This Roleplay

I would like to start with a welcome to my RolePlay and I hope you all enjoy, we still have lots of Selected to be filled although for now I would like to create order to this selection and I hope this helps you all with organisation and understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🔷
Blue Duamonds, as shown above on the Left are simply a showing of 'Filler Chapters' these chapters will not be with the royals although we are all most likely ease Dropping upon you to see what you are saying😂, I am joking! These chapters may be listed as such like 'Plane Ride' or 'Women's Room'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🔶
The yellow diamond, as shown above to your left is a symbol meaning some sort of form. I may place Maids and Guards inside this RolePlay or maybe add some foreign royals to add drama. Maybe a renal form is needed as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♦️
The Red Diamond As Shown On The Left Is A Meaning For A Task. When a Chapter is Placed with this symbol it most likely means their is to be a Elimination soon After
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚫️
The Black Circle, as shown above to the left is a Elimination chapter. As of this will mean you no longer will be inside the RolePlay and have been traveled back home. If I get enough comments I may create a (after) selection where you all meat your true love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌈
The quarter circle rainbow Symbol, again shown above in your left is a symbol that probubly is simply a authors note. Some examples of authors notes are probably simply asking the Royals to P.M. Me their favourite Selected they have met so far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~