1: 3D Movie

January 6, 2018, 5:15pm

A young woman and her friends entered the mall, laughing about a joke that was said earlier. The tallest of the group checked her phone and gasped.

"We're gonna be late for the movie!" She said as she speed walked to the counter.

"4 tickets to see Insidious." She asked. The young man at the counter handed her the tickets.

"Will there be anything else for you this evening?" The man asked.

"4 large popcorn, 4 large Pepsi's, and 4 packages of skittles." The girl said. The man turned his back and start retrieving the items.

"Tara, are you sure you wanna see this movie? I thought you hated scary movies." One of Tara's friends said.

"Oh Sam, it's fun to have a good scare once in a while, besides, it's not like it'll kill me." Tara replied.

"Here you go ma'am. That'll be $67.55." The man said behind the counter. Tara held up her credit card.

"Insert your card or tap please." The man said in a monotone voice. Tara placed her card on the machine and it let out a beep signalling approval.

"Please enjoy the movie." The man said.

"Thanks." Replies Tara and Sam as they spun on their heels and made their way back to the group of friends standing by gate to the theatres.

"I've been wanting to see this movie since the fall!" Said Max, the only boy in the group.

"I agree replies the remaining 2 girls known as Mandy and Penelope. The group handed their tickets to lady standing at the gate.

"Theatre 6, please enjoy the movie." The lady said as she opened the gate and let the group of friends through.

"I heard this movie is supposed to be the scariest one of the series." Penelope said. Max just shuddered as he followed the group of girls to the theatre.

"Um, Tara?" Max asked nervously. Tara turned and looked at him.

"You guys go on and find a seat." Tara motioned to Penelope and Sam to go ahead. The continued to the theatre.

"What's wrong Max? You were excited to see this movie, yet you're acting like you don't want to be here." Tara said, concern filling her voice. Max just closed his eyes.

"I'm scared." He said. Tara just looked at him.

"Okay, everyone gets scared of seeing a horror movie once in a while." She stated. Max just shook his head.

"No, I'm scared for a different reason." He whispered. Tara looked at him with a skeptical expression.

"Okay, explain." She said. Max just took a deep breath.

"Okay, you're gonna think I'm completely crazy first of all." Max breathed out. Tara just looked at him, motioning him to continue.

"Okay, so I watched this video, a really disturbing video. It was like a nightmare. And as soon as it was over, my phone rang, but there was no caller ID." Max explained. Tara looked at him, confusion written across her face at first but then realization hit her.

"And this voice said 7 days." She finished for him. He looked at her.

"I seen it too, 7 days ago." She said, he looked at her.

"I did too." He whispered. She just sighed.

"You know that's just a myth." She said. Max just shook his head.

"Didn't you hear about the deaths in Sacarment valley?" Max asked her. She shook her head.

"Whatever, lets just go to the theatre." Tara said as she grabbed Max's hand and pulled him towards the theatre.

They arrived inside the theatre and sat down inside the theatre.

"What did you guys talk about?" Sam asked.

"Nothing." Tara said as her and Max sat back as the theatre darkened and the screen lit up. However it wasn't a clear picture, it was distorted and blurry. Everyone was looking at the screen, confusion written across their faces.

7 days

7 days

7 days

7 days

A whisper was sounded throughout the empty room and then the room went pitch black. Everyone started to murmur as to what was happening.

A high pitched, ear splitting squeal sounded throughout the theatre. Everyone slammed their hands to their ears. Max and Tara glanced towards each other. The screen lit up and a well in treed area appeared along with a strangle high toned whirling sound. Tara and Max started to get up from their seats.

"Who watched the tape?" Someone screamed. Max tried to climb over the seat to escape.

A corpse of a little girl climbed from the well and started walking towards the screen.

Tara jumped over her seat and ran towards Max who was trying to get up from the floor. Tara and Max looked up at the screen and then let out a ear-splitting scream.