Miss nelson

Please excuse any bad punctuation or writing techniques it's my first story.

"Perrie Edwards what are you playing at! Get up now it's 8am you have school in 20 minutes!!!"
"I don't want to get up mum, please don't make me"
*pulls duvet over face*
"I will drag you by your ear in you're pyjamas perrie you have 3 seconds! I mean it young lady"

3
2
Don't make me say 1!

"I'm up, I'm up"
What look shall I go with today I thought to myself? I wanted to impress m boyfriend Tyler so I wore something sexy, but something I probably couldn't  get away with at school.

"I'm up, I'm up" What look shall I go with today I thought to myself? I wanted to impress m boyfriend Tyler so I wore something sexy, but something I probably couldn't  get away with at school

I brushed my teeth, did my makeup and chucked my hair up.

"Perrie!!" My mum shouted "jade and Leigh are here."
Perrie's  POV
Jade and Leigh were my two very best friends in the world apart from my boy Essie Alex he was such a cutie, I think he has a crush on me but I'm in love with Tyler..

"Jesus pez, mr Andrews will murder you" Jade said. Mr Andrews was our head teacher but I didn't care.
"I want to impress Tyler"
"You're going to impress the entire school you look on fire" Leigh said eagerly.

We arrived at school, we had a new drama teacher. I heard she was nice so I was hoping to muck around. I had 1st period with Tyler Alex and Jade, drama's always fun so I couldn't wait to see if I could push this new teacher.
As she opened the door to her drama studio, my mouth dropped open I stood in awe looking straight into her eyes when she stared at me too and smirked whilst biting her lip. "Pez" Jade shook me "are you day dreaming or something?" She laughed
"Oh well,I suppose I was I faked a laugh" as we were going in the door she asked for our names, as we got closer to me I was sweating slightly lost for breath.
"And you are miss"
"Erm er I'm a I'm pe-pe" I stuttered my words I can't imagine what she was thinking of me.
"Please go to the back of the line" she said to me her voice was so soft and precious.

Jesy's POV

I was starting at my new school today I made a effort with my looks, I thought I looked quite hot to be honest and it appears I'm not the only one, I saw this blonde beauty staring at me I couldn't help but stare back she was gorgeous.
"Sorry miss, is there a problem" I said to the blonde beauty "do you need some water?"
"Oh no, sorry miss I just had a funny few minutes. I'm perrie, perrie Edwards"
I struggled to get the words out. "Lovely to meet you 'perrie'" she smirked

Hey guys that's the end of chapter 1! If you guys like this I'll update every day :) please leave comments etc