Artist| gradence

Credences family was wealthy,so was percivil.Him and Credences family were close,but.He and credence were distant.

Credence kept to himself,it intrigued percivil,it made him want to get to know him more.Credences father drew,was a lawyer,so was percivil.

"Credence,come down!"called his father.Credence soon was down,a small smudge of blue paint on his cheek.He saw percivil and greeted him," o..oh why hello Mr.graves" " why hello there Credence" said percivil sweetly."Credence come with us,we are going to take a ride on the horses,we want you to join."said drew. "That sounds quite nice actually."

Credence was on his palomino Mika,and graves were on the appies, cyane,and antara.credence was a skilled equestrian,he had a show horse but mika was his favorite,he was his horse to ride around the property.

After they were done riding they went back into the house Credences mother Mary,and his sister modesty,were out shopping for dresses,there was a ball they would be hosting tomorrow. " Well Credence,I must attend to some important business,Mr graves you are welcome to stay if you like" Drew said.he walked out the door and left.

"So Credence,do you like to paint?"graves asked credence noticing the paint on his cheek. "Actually,quite yes,I love to paint and draw."  " Well may I see some of your work?" Graves asked him. "Y..yes,follow me."

Credence lead graves up the stairs to his room,Credences room was full of paintings,the walls had sketches on them,mostly horses but a few people. " Credence..these are amazing!"graves was amazed by the pieces of artwork.graves circled the room admiring them.