Come on...remember

: Ziva entered the bullpen. It was a sunny day and ziva was very happy. Today was her birthday . She got butterflies in her stomach when she went out of the elevator and saw her co-worker Tony DiNozzo. Oh god how she loved him. She always loved him. But she knew that he would never feel the same way. That destroys her in the inner. Especially in the moments when she realized ,that tony really was her soulmate and the most important person in her life. She would catch a bullet for him. She would do everything for him. She loved him until the first second she looked in his green eyes. He was the one. She knew it. With a smile she went to her desk "good morning tony" said ziva as she sat down. "hey" he said without looking at her.Ziva waited.For a 'happy birthday' or a smile or just a look. But he did nothing. Did he really forget about her birthday? Her smile was gone." DiNozzo I need you in my office" said the Director who stood in front of the escalator."Yep" said tony and went into the office with Vance.

Ziva sat there. She stared on her hands and couldn't do anything. She didn't know what to think. How could the love of her life forget about her birthday?! "This is going to be the baddest day of my life" she thought sad. Gibbs was on vacation with jenny, only abby and mcgee would be there for her. Hopefully they remember her birthday. Zivas phone rangs. It was Gibbs. "Hey Gibbs" she said sad." Ziva why are you sad on your birthday?"gibbs asked cautiously. "Oh gibbs you remember it! "ziva said with a little more happiness coming into her feelings."So what's the matter?"Gibbs asked."He forget my birthday gibbs..."ziva said with tears in her eyes."who Zi?"gibbs asked "tony""no ziva he would never forget this day believe me. You're too important to him.Part2: "Oh gibbs do you really think that?" Ziva said. "Yes Zi calm down "gibbs answered with his calmed voice. "Okay thank you gibbs. Bye and have fun in Paris you and jenny!" she said. "Thanks Ziva and hey look in your desk. Happy birthday kid"he said and ended the call. Ziva opened her desk and saw two birthdaycards from gibbs and jenny and a picture in a golden frame of her and gibbs. She put it next to her computer and whispered"thank you dad" Then she decided to go to Abby in the lab.

Tony: After the talk with vance, he went down to his desk and realized that the love of his life wasn't there. He felt not as good as he thought. "Hopefully she will like my surprise" He opened his desk and put out a necklace with a davidstar. It was zivas birthday present. It was one month after he and mcgee saved ziva from the terrorists in somalia. Saleem took her necklace away and tony knew how much this necklace meant to Ziva. So he decided to buy a new one. He was a little scared if Ziva would like his present or if she even want it after he acted like he forgot her birthday...

: In the lab: Ziva entered abbys lab and got a shock. Abby and Mcgee were KISSING?! Really? When abby saw Ziva she immediately stopped kissing her timmy and just said "when you want to have your birthday present, you better not tell gibbs" for one moment ziva forgot that tony forgot her birthday and she laughed "oh abby congratulations to you two! I won't tell gibbs" she said and abby screamed "Happy birthday Zivaaaa" she gave her one of her abby hugs when a tear rolled from zivas eye. "heey ziva what happened?"abby asked irritated "Don't you like our cake?"she asked "no abby it isn't because of the cake"

: "It's because of Tony. He forgot my birthday "Ziva began to cry harder and Abby hugged her again "hey everything will be okay Ziva, I go and talk to him" "Okay but..."she tried to say something else but Abby was already gone. Abby went to Tonys desk. "She is very very sad Tony. Do you really think this is a good idea? I can't see her like this" she said to him. "I know abby it's hard for me too, I love her and it's her birthday..and I am acting like I forgot it it's so hard. But the surprise will be bigger and better if she doesn't know it before..."he looked very destroyed and abby decided to go back to ziva. "Ziva he wasn't there" she said. "oh okay thank you abby"ziva answered. She sat on a chair in the darkest part of the lab and cried. She said there and mcgee and abby didn't know how to help her. Abby just hugged her and mcgee brought her coffee

When it was later in the evening, Ziva decided to go back to her desk. She looked in her pocket mirror and thought"Oh god how I look! Tony will see that I cried " she went to the bathroom. Ziva looked in the mirror and washed her face. "everything will be okay ziva everything will be okay"she whispered to herself and went to her desk. Tony looked at his computer.No one else was there anymore. Mcgee went home with abby, and the other agents were gone too. Only he an Ziva sat on their desks. He could see that she cried. "Okay Tony this is the moment, come on do it" he thought. He stood up and slowly went to zivas desk. "whatdo you want" she said without looking at him because she knew when she'd look at him now, she'd crie. But then Tony put his hand on zivas which layed on the mouse. "Hey come on" he said softly this is enough" "what is enough tony?" Ziva asked irritated. "You waited enough zi. Stand up. please." he said. Ziva stood up without saying anything. She couldn't do anything else. No she stoodin front of Tony.  only a few inces were between them. Tony looked in Zivas eyes. "Turn around" he said