The Move

12am, a young girl named Mika hops into her dad's car and drives off to the airport. "Mika, we'll miss you. Make sure you take care when you get there." says Mika's dad. "Yes, Make sure you be responsible, wise and try to not get yourself in trouble." says her mom. "Yes, I will,ma." Mika says after her mom.

An hour goes by and she's finally at the airport. Her dad helps her get her bags out of the car and her mom calls her over."ねぇ時間があったらパパとママ電話して。(When you have time make sure you call us.)" says Mika's mom. "Of course, I'll miss you guys." Mika then shares a group hug with her parents and heads down to the airport.

With all her bags checked in she stops at a bench to make sure she's got everything. She then looks at her plane ticket.

03/01/2018 3:00am seat no. 23C
Tokyo, Japan to Seoul, Korea

"I can't believe this is happening." Mika tells herself. "All that after school Korean lessons weren't for nothing. And the dream that my friends and I had is finally coming true. Jeanette in Seoul and HyoRin moving over there, then there's me finally moving over to Korea from Japan and also having the ability to meet up with my best friends after 5 years. The good thing is is that we're all going to Bangtan High, well, not all of us...I can't believe HyoRin's mom wouldn't allow her to go to Bangtan High. At least GFriend High is close to our school. The path that I chose is so far going the right way with my siblings getting awards in sports and my parents supportive of what I chose."

Mika walks around the airport and goes to a bookstore in the airport to buy some BTS magazines for the flight.

With about an hour left until boarding time. Mika stops at a cafe to study more Korean. "I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time. Going to a Korean school, as a girl whose half Japanese and Filipino with absolutely no Korean blood in me." Mika says to herself. "But, look at Jeanette. She's full Filipino and she's a top student. There's no need to to worry about anything."

Half an hour passes by, and Mika heads down to the boarding gate. After reaching the boarding gate, Mika gets her phone out and calls her 2 best friends, who told her to call them when she's at the airport.

Mika:"Hey, guys."

Jeanette:"Hi."

HyoRin:"안녕(annyeong)"

Mika:"I'm at the boarding gate right now and I've got about 10 minutes until I have to get on the plane."

HyoRin:"Oh,okay. I can't wait until you get over here!"

Jeanette:"Yeah. Me too."

HyoRin:"Oh, by the way. What time do you arrive in Seoul. Jeanette and I are planning on picking you up."

Mika:"You don't have to."

Jeanette:"No, it's ok. We really want to pick up. I mean we haven't met for 5 years."

Mika:"You've got a point. Okay I'll let you guys pick me up. My flight leaves at 3am, I'll arrive there at around 5:40am.

HyoRin:"Okay"

Jeanette:"HyoRin and I will help you unpack also. The condo is 2 hours away from the airport so best that you sleep on our way over there."

Mika:"Thanks guys. The movers won't be there until 9:30am so we should be fine. Welp, I've gotta get on the plane now. I'll call you guys when I get there."

Jeanette:"Okay, bye"

HyoRin:"See you soon"

Mika:"bye"

Mika boards the plane and ends up reading her magazine for about 30 minutes, then stops to take a nap.

That's it for part 1. I'm a bit caught up with school and stuff so I won't really be able to update it quickly but I hoped you liked it and hopefully part 2 will come soon.
Thanks😉