Courting the Teen Prince (NASHLENE) ON HOLD

***

He is the one and only Teen Prince of their campus. Why only Teen Prince and not Teen King? Well, let me tell you this. He is Benjamin Aguas- Padilla, the younger half brother of Daniel Padilla who is the Teen King. That's the reason. Unfortunately, Daniel had just graduated from Freedom Society High School with her long time girlfriend, Kathryn Bernardo last commencement. And this year, Benjamin is going to take over the place of Daniel.

Daniel didn't find any difficulties in facing the world of being famous. Cameras, attention, bitch girls, insecure jerks. That is his fate! Wala na siyang magagawa. Naging masaya siya sa mga nangyayare, mabuti na nga lang at nandiyan si Kathryn na laging nakasuporta sa kanya.

But, Benjamin is extremely opposite of his Kuya. Antukin, kung gising nama'y napakasuplado. Poker face, kahit mamamatay ka pa ngayon. Insensitive, efforts, no matter how big or small; He doesn't care. Hot-tempered, strike one and you're dead. Those are the things you can hate about him.

Pero, hindi kay Shirley San Pedro. The number negative one fan of Benjamin since fetus pa lang ata siya. Benjamin's imperfections for her are perfect. Benjamin's flaws are still awesome for her, too. Mahal na mahal niya ito kahit ano pang mangyari. And this starting junior year, she got a brilliant idea.

The mission: Courting the Teen Prince.

***

Courting The Teen Prince.

Another four words of my life. I am Shirley San Pedro. I'm going to court the Teen Prince. I will catch his heart no matter what happens. Wish me luck:))

Courting The Teen Prince.

Another four words of my life. I am Benjamin Aguas -Padilla. I'm the Teen Prince, and I'm so hating that damn idea. Cameras, attention, bitch girls, insecure jerks, stay away of my sight! Bitch Please!

Author's notes:

New idea. New story. Nashlene fanfic po. Namiss ko sila e.:)) Kayo ba???

On-going to guys:) Tutok muna sa Replacing The Queen Bee. Hindi po sila connected. Okay po???