Chapter 1: The Meet

Third Person P.O.V.
It was a beautiful day when Cuphead and Bendy met. They were 5 years old at the time. Cuphead was running around the park. Bendy was rolling around in the grass on the other side. Both not very far from their parents. Cuphead wasn't watching where he was going, causing him to trip over Bendy. "Hey! Watch where you going!" Bendy pouted, while crossing his arms. "Oh! I sorry!" Cuphead said and helped Bendy up. "Thanks." Bendy said, dusting himself up. "Who are you anyways?" Bendy asked. "Me? Oh, I'm Cuphead! Who are you?" Cuphead responded. "My name's Bendy!" "Nice to meet ya, Bendy!" Cuphead said and held his hand out. Bendy shook it. "Hey, wanna walk with me?" Cuphead asked. "Sure!" Bendy said. "I don't know you... are you new here?" Bendy asked. "Yeah! I just moved here!" Cuphead chirped. "Oh. You're cute." Bendy said. "Thanks! You are too!" Cuphead responded. Both didn't know about sexuality yet, due to them being so careless and young, they simply said what they thought. "Bendy!" Bendy heard his dad, Joey, call out. "Bye, Cuphead! I see you tomorrow maybe!" Bendy shouted as he waved then ran off. Cuphead ran to his parents. "Dads! I made a new friend! His name is Bendy!" Cuphead said excitedly. "That's nice." Blackhat said. "This is a great opportunity for Cuphead to work on his socializing skills, sir!" Flug said to Blackhat. Blackhat sighed. "Flug, how many times have I told you not to call me sir anymore? We're a couple now, not co-workers." Blackhat said while rubbing his temples. "Sorry sir-er- Blackhat. I just got used to the word." Flug chuckled nervously. "Welp, we better get going. It's getting kinds dark." Blackhat said, getting up. They all walked home, Cuphead was excited to see his new friend again.

A/N: A new book! So much yaoi!!! Well, I dunno about that but this book was suggested by GOODGIRLGONEMAD. Thanks for the new book suggestion!! 😊