1

Jungkook's POV
"Let's take a break first." Namjoon said. We're practicing for our performance in KBS Gayo Daegeun. "Because all of you did well to your practices, i'll treat you A ramen and I'll let you drink 3 bottles of Soju (beer)." Bang PD told us that he would be treat me and my members.

"Wait

"Wait. May I call Y/n to join us?" I asked them. "Oh sure. All of you can invite you girlfriends." Bang PD said. We are here in Bang PD's van chilling. The aircon in the practice room are broke so after we practice we are going to our dorm.

Calling: Do Y/n 😘

Y/n: Yes love?
JK: Can you go here at Bighit? Bang PD allowed us to drink and eat ramen so we decided to go to with our girlfriends. Including you.
Y/n: sure. I'll be there in A few minutes.

Y/n's POV
I'm here in the department store with Dahyun because we have to buy some foods for mochi (Dahyun's dog). "Dahyun, can you just pay this? Im going to go at Bighit." I said to Dahyun pleasing her. "Sure." She said. Before I go out, I kissed her to her cheek and said bye.

"Im here! I said." I ran to Jungkook and kissed him in his cheek. "Your late. Again." He whispered. "Let's talk later." He whispered again. "Sorry." I saw Irene and Jin, Chaeyoung and Jimin, Lisa and Namjoon, Ji-Eun and Taehyung, but the two guys (Yoongi and Hoseok) doesnt have partners. "Every body, let's go now." We got into Bang PD's van and sat. I and Jungkook are in the end. "So why are you late?" He ask again. "I joined Dahyun buying foods for mochi." I said. "Don't expect that I will be talking to you." He said. You are such a dumb gf, Y/n.