Daddy's little girl

It was the 2nd of November when Alex Kidbrook made his second grave mistake. He remembered the date distinctly because it was the day he lost his only daughter. His princess Harri.

His first mistake was blundering an important deal for the St Andrews. All week, he had been waiting for his punishment. He had been tense the whole day. The Beast didn't go easy on punishments.

Alex's second mistake was not opening the door fast enough. He almost wet himself when he heard the knocker slamming the door twice. Once was bad enough. Twice meant he was a dead dog. Alex rushed at the door, and upon opening it, began to beg for his life.

His visitor hadn't even opened his mouth when Alex gambled desperately "I let it slip. I'm sorry. please don't hurt me. Please don't kill me! I'll do anything!"

He looked up fearfully into the eyes of his amused guest. "Another promise you can't keep Alex. Tell me, how is belly?"
Alex scowled. His daughter was nicknamed belly by his co workers due to an awful incident she had as a baby that left her, then round rather large tummy on show.
"Harriet is fine" he replied in clipped tones, then, remembering who he was speaking to, "Sir."

The Beast nodded, then chuckled to himself. "You old fool. what value would your death bring me? Tell me, what is most dear to you in this whole house? Hmm..." The beast looked around, contemplating. "Your house is a pile of shit, Kidbrook."
"Yes, Sir." Alex replied, ashamed.
"Therefore, I will have to take a person. Who else is there here apart for you and belly?"
"No one sir." Alex replied, quivering.
"Then I'll take the girl. Pack her bags. She's got 3 minutes. I'll be waiting." With that, The Beast retreated. Alex shut the door, and crumpled on the floor, defeated. Harri was all he had left. He couldn't lose her, he'd surely die.

Alex strode out bravely to the Beast. "Mr St Andrews?"
"Sir to you."
"Sir. I can't give you my daughter. I'm sor-"
In a single movement, The Beast swiped Alex to the side of the road. His head hit the gravel. "Irritating little man." He kicked Alex with his polished boot. He heard a startled cry and turned to the source.

A young girl of about 17 with long brown locks and hazel eyes was at the door, screaming. She strode towards him. "How dare you! Leave off you imbecile!". The Beast smirked, she had quite a lot of fight, but would be nothing against him.

In one swift move, he pinned her against the tree, placing one hand over her mouth. She struggled against his tight grip. "Your daddy made a stupid mistake, little girl, and you're going to pay for it." He eyes widened in fear. "I gave him three minutes to pack your bags and he didn't. So you'll go with nothing." Suddenly his hand became damp. "You licked my hand! You're just as disgusting as your father."

He grabbed her head turning it towards her unconscious father. "No!" she screamed, thrashing. "Look at him. I could kill him in one swipe, but I'm not. I'm sparing his life for you. And I'm saving you too. You could prove very... useful." He said, eyeing her. "I haven't had a playmate in a while." He whispered. She shivered.

Before she could cry out, he flipped her over his broad shoulders, striding towards his convertible. He smiled, shoving her in the back of the car. After locking the doors he backed away from her home of 17 years, leaving her father in the dust.

He smirked. "Let's go princess."

Authors note:
Hey guys it's Fiona. I just wanted to mention that this is my first proper book for this account and I just hope you like it. If you have any comments on how to improve or anything I'd be happy to hear them. If you like this chapter please tap the white star and make it glow for me. It would mean the world :)