love story

love is powerful. believe me I'd know.
Sometimes people do stupid things for the sake of love, other times love makes them stronger than they'd ever imagined.  I admit, I've done and experienced both of these things.

Hi! I'm CJ. this is my love story.

hmm where to start?...ah here's a good place; About halfway through 7th grade I made friends with this girl named Natalie. She hung out with a group of guys everyday, I kinda tagged alongside her. Well there were two boys who stood out to me. One boy, Jack, was extremely rude and we didn't seem to want to get along. The other was Drew. For starters he was about a foot taller than me, but most importantly there was something about him that drew me in like no one else had before, all I can say is: I wanted to get closer to the tall, attractive boy, and so I did....over an extended period of time that is.
Drew wound up knowing more about me and the way my mind worked than anyone else in the history of well, ever. We got along sorta rough at first but quickly got past that. We're a very playful pair. One day I realized that I had fallen in love with Drew, without even meaning to...I told him how I felt but when I asked how he felt, he'd always change the subject. It actually took awhile for him to confess his mutual feelings for me and our relationship started in the weirdest way. Drew being Drew, kept saying "anything for the right price"  and so I jokingly asked him how much it'd cost for him to be my lover. his exact response was "free" and then I told him that I really liked him and he said he felt the same way. Then I told him I didn't want to  "jinx it if I asked"; so Drew asked me out. Drew and I have been boyfriend and girlfriend for roughly three months. It's been the happiest months of my life. I finally found my perfect guy, and I don't ever plan to lose him.

(a.n- this is a true story. I've had plenty of failures in my love life, but this is gonna be different, I know it. love you, baby duck! 😘 our story has continued and will continue. Note- It's been several months since I posted this. So now "Drew" and I have been together for about 8 months now. )