Just the start

Cameron had a plan for months to get a few of the gang back together. The thing was he wanted to get them closer than they ever were. He was going to invite Taylor Caniff, Nash and Hayes Grier, and Aaron Carpenter. Just a few of the old Magcon members. He loved all the memories with all of them. The tours, the hotels, the shows and so much more. Even when they all used to help each other get off. Like if one of them are angry or if they haven't jacked in a while someone would give them head. Ever since Magcon stoped that's all Cam could think about. Now he finally invited them all so they could hangout again like before.

The time finally came and the crew began showing up at the hotel one by one. Of course Nash and Hayes came together they're brothers. "You guys ready for the pool or what!" Hayes shouted. As much as he hated to admit he is the youngest one here. He never got to experience the others the way every one else did. Hayes was a little nervous. He never seen them like this. Of course he seen Nash naked before they live together forever but seeing the others getting undressed made him a little horny.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Cam screamed leaving the hotel room nude. Taylor raced after him because of how competitive he can get. Nash was next then Aaron. Hayes was just in a little shock but shook his head and started running. He caught up with Aaron and they jumped in the pool at the same time. Everyone else was already in. They started splashing around and having fun like they used to. All of the roughhousing they did got them all excited and pumped a little. Hayes was getting a little too excited.

After an hour or two in the pool, Cam got out. "I'm a go take a shower." He said. Everyone nodded. After a couple of minutes Nash said "I'm gonna take my shower too." Then left the pool in a hurry. Once he got up to the room, he saw Cam jacking off on one of the beds smelling Nash's underwear. "I knew you'd be the first one here." Cam said with an evil look. "Although I thought you'd be a little quicker."

Nash was rock hard at that sight of Cam. "Wanna join?" Cam asked. Without hesitation Nash rushed right over to Cam put their lips together. "I missed this Cam." Nash said looking into Cams eyes. "Your not the only one." Cam says then pulls Nash back into a kiss. Nash slowly crawled onto Cam and started grinding his hips into Cameron's hips. They were both moaning in pleasure. "I need you Nash. I need it." Cameron moaned into the kiss. Nash quickly shoved his dick up Cameron's ass. Cam screamed in pleasure. "You might want to keep it down before the others can hear you." Taylor said from the doorway with a hand on his hard cock. He walked over to Cam and Nash. "Turn over." Taylor commanded to Cam. Cameron flipped over so now he is on all fours and Nash is still fucking Cams ass. Taylor shoved his fat hard cock inside Cameron's mouth to make him shut up. Taylor moved his hips back and forth quickly. Getting heated.

"What do you think they're doing in their?" Hayes asked Aaron as if he knew the answer. "Probably what they always do. Just hanging out." Aaron replied. Aaron stared at Hayes with a devilish look. He obviously knew what they were doing, but he wanted Hayes for himself.  "I'm a go check u coming?" Hayes asked so Aaron won't feel left out. "I'll be there in a sec." Aaron said as he closed his eyes while looking up. As Hayes started leaving Aaron looked straight at that fine tight ass.

Hayes got to the room and heard some noises. He watched porn before he knows what kind of noises those were. Hayes slowly opened the door so they wouldn't hear. He walked down the hallway and peeked around the corner to see the beds. His eyes widened in shock. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"Okay enough." Cameron said as he sat up to get away from the other two. "It's my game so my rules. Taylor lay down on the floor." Cameron commanded. Once Taylor was on the floor Cam put one foot on his face and the other on his dick. Nash started to make out with Cam again. Hayes was rock hard but didn't want to ruin the show. Nash kissed down Cameron's neck leaving territory marks then went down to the nipples. "That's what I'm talking bout." Cameron moaned as he bit his lip. Nash lifted Cameron's arm and licked his pits. Cameron always adored sweat being licked off of him. Nash kept on licking and so did Taylor. Taylor licked all over Cams foot and was humping the other one. "Now switch." Nash went on the floor then Taylor sat on the opposite side Nash was sitting beside Cam. They did the same thing the other did. Cam placed one foot on Nash's face then dick and Taylor went straight for Cameron's armpit. The musky man smell was taking over him. He couldn't hold back anymore. Nash licked all over the foot Taylor didn't lick. He was humping the other foot and used Taylor's saliva as lube. 

Hayes was rock hard and frozen in fear. He was just shocked. He knew something was up with Cam and Nash but he didn't think he'd find out this way. 

Cam stopped the other 2 boys. "Okay now Nash lay down on the bed." Nash got up from the ground and laid down on the bed and Cam lifted his legs in the air. "Hold his legs up." Cam commanded to Taylor. Taylor got on the bed, stood over Nash and grabbed his legs. Cam grabbed Nash's ass and shoved his face between the crack. Eating him out. Taylor started licking and sucking Nash's toes. Cam was done eating Nash's ass, he now wanted to pound that pale ass he wanted for a long time. Cameron shoved his 9 inch hard cock into Nash making him moan in pleasure. Taylor got off the bed and got behind Cam and started kissing his neck. As he kissed Cams neck he shoved 3 fingers into him to get his ass ready. After that he shoved his fat 8 inch cock into Cam. Cam was humping fast.

As all this was happening Hayes was jacking off in the hallway near the door but a good view of what was happening. He knew it was wrong to get horny from this because his older brother was getting pounded but it was too hot not to. 

All of a sudden a hand wrapped around Hayes' mouth and was dragged to the restroom in the hallway that was near the door. Hayes was dropped on the floor then he jumped up in fright when Aaron went to shut the door. "The hell you doing!" Hayes shouted. "Shut the fuck up or they'll hear you. You're all mine now." Aaron went over to Hayes, grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a heated kiss.