Fun With Ashton (XXX)

You had been cuddling in bed all day with Ashton, only leaving bed for toilet and kitchen visits. You had been watching movies and talking and making out for most of the day just enjoying each other company.

You cuddled closer to his chest as he managed to say, "this movie is getting boring, let's do something fun". You raised your head to look at him and noticed the smirk on his lips and the lust in his eyes.

He rolled you over to he was on top of you. He started kissing behind your ear down to you neck. He nipped and sucked on you collarbone, making sure to leave a mark.

You hand travelled up his shirt, feeling his abs before you took it off and admired his body.

"Like what you see?" he said with a grin plastered on his face. You didn't answer him and he got the memo to move on.

Soon enough you were both naked and he started to leave small kisses on you inner thighs. He let a finger between your folds "who made you this wet baby" and you could feel his smirk.

"You did..." you managed to get out as a faint whisper. He loved seeing you in this state of desperation. He started sucking and and nippling your clit and inserted two fingers. You moaned out in pleasure, gripping onto his hair. "Ash... ugh fuck" he could sense how close you were and stopped immediately. You shot him a glance but pushed him backwards, straddling him.

You grabbed a hold of his length, pumping and lightly adding pressure and you kissed him. You left a hickey on his neck, matching the one as you had gotten. You moved you body to his knees and lick his length taking him in your mouth, slowly bobbing your head taking him all the way. As you moaned you sent vibrations through your throat and onto him. Moaning you name he neared his high.
You felt him twitching and pulled him out.

He pushed you so you were on your back, spreading your legs and grinding himself onto you before inserting himself deeply and hard into you. He kept a steady pace and you both moaned of pure pleasure, "you feel so good babe" as he kissed your collarbone. Profanities, moans, and heavy breaths the only sounds in the room. "Faster, please, Ash..." he obeyed your wish and fastened the pace of the thrusts.

You felt the all too familiar pit in your stomach "I'm so.. ugh.. I'm so close" he hit your g-spot with each and every thrust.

You both came, and he fell down next to you. "Much more fun than that movie, hey?" He laughed.

You smiled widely and let out a soft giggle "much more."