Silas Moore: The Individual Antividual

Name: Silas Moore 

Alias: 88

Age: 22 years

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 180

Hair Color: Dirty Blond

Eye color: Right: blue Left: hazel

Lifestyle:

Silas (which means 'from the forest') is a young, 20-year-old male who lives a quiet and secluded lifestyle. He owns a large home at the end of a modest neighborhood built in the 1800's which features Victorian-style architecture. He had a wife at one point, but she passed away after bearing their only child.  She was a beautiful, blond-haired Wiccan who fell in love with Silas for his unusual style and love for unusual things.  His wife's name was Soleil, which meant 'sun.'

Personality:

Personality:

He has a deep love for the artistical style of the Victorian era and most of what he owns or wears follows this theme.  He is an outspoken individual, however, reclusive, and a tad withdrawn from society.  

He lives extensively disconnected from the modern 21st century and prefers to live in his mock-time bubble rather than be a part of what he considers such a noisy and uncouth society.  

He has a deep interest in the unknown.  People that know him seem to be aware of this.  Anyone who has been to his house has been introduced to an extensive collection of books in his personal library that contains mainly horror and mystery novels.  This is just a front for what he actually engages in.  I will discuss that in his profession.

He practices poetry as a hobby and also plays the violin.  When he interacts with others he generally portrays himself as mysterious and unusual while retaining an air of sophistication.  He has a certain air of macabreness to him.  

He owns no modern electronics in his home.  No television and no cellphone.  His home features sparse lighting provided by eery wall light fixtures, outdated kitchen appliances, and an old rotary phone.   He has a very eloquent and unusual way of speaking and when he converses he tends to be very proper, and suave.

Silas has one child, a daughter named Ebba which means 'strong.'  Because she is a mute her father homeschools her out of fear that she will not be accepted by the outside world.  Silas also teaches her about supernatural beings and how to protect herself from them.  While her father can't do an ounce of magic, Ebba has witchcraft in her blood thanks to her mother and often studies spells left for her in her mother's spellbook.

Profession:

From a young age, Silas had a love for sewing and making his own clothes. As a result of his passion for handmade clothing, he now is an entrepreneur who runs a stylish and very successful haberdashery, and also a joint company which specializes in making authentic replicas of classic Victorian style clothing for both men and women. He spends most of his time alone at home working on tailoring customs for his clients aside from taking care of Ebba.  He also specializes in gothic victorian style men's wear and women's wear.