1.1

hi i know that fanfiction might be really old and out of date, but i just gotta make up for some of my garbage stories with a better one. its redemption season.

so i guess uh enjoy, hopefully this one isn't as cliche as my old works. uh enjoy.

nov. 23

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*kestrel pov✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I'm not dead. Come find me." the whisper echoed through my mind. I knew it was him. The fog surrounded me, I couldn't feel anything. I reach into the black dark space.

"Hello? Please answer me. I need you." I plead, I walk through the darkness. I knew he was here, and I wasn't going to leave till I find him. A sharp pain hits my head, a door. I see fog seaping out of the bottom of the door. "I know you are in there!" I frantically try and open the door, but it is locked. I feel hot tears begin to build up in my eyes, and a tension in my chest. Out of panic I back up and ran as fast as I can towards the door. It busts open and I hit the floor, I feel my head begin to swim and I push myself off of the ground, I groan. I look up to see a bright light, it was so beautiful that I reached out to touch it, until it grabbed me back.

I jolt awake in a hot sweat. I look around my familiar room, the necklace. I get up and run to my closet, I open the drawer and it is still there. I put it on, and sigh in relief. I trudge back to my bed and plop myself back down into the comforter. Just as my eyes begin to close, the worst noise I have ever heard rings; my alarm. I open one eye and smash my alarm to snooze. Do I really need an education? I can be a stripper, or a model. I don't have the body for that, nevermind. I slither out of bed head first onto the floor and lay there for another 5 minutes.

"Wake up honey! You have practice in 20 minutes. I made your protein shake and cut your banana into cute little hearts!" My mom yells from downstairs. I love that woman, but why does she have to be a morning person. I push myself off of the floor and go to the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror and pull my cheeks down making me look skeletal, marvelous. Wait, my phone. I run back to my room and unplug my phone from the charge.

Brandi 1 new message: hey can you take me to morning practice, i don't have gas, but i know you do! you don't have a choice! love u k!

Kestrel: ill be there soon, you better be outside or you're walking to practice

Brandi: yikes

I walk back to the bathroom and play "Should I Stay Or Should I Go" I brush my teeth bopping my head and just as I was about to do my big finally my pops her head in, I immediately freeze and put my toothbrush/microphone down.

"You have ten minutes, go put on your warmups," She says while laughing "You're wearing your dad's necklace.. are you having nightmares again?" yes, I am. But, I won't admit it. I will not worry her. I shrug to play it off. "Alright honey, I'm going to work and I have meeting till 9, I left some pasta in the fridge."

"Alright mom, love you." We hug and she closes the door. I run out of my room and change into my warm ups. As I run out the door I grab my car keys and sprint down the stairs. While making a sharp left turn, I continue to sing to "Should I Stay Or Should I Go"

"♫ Darling you've got to let me now.." I pick up the heart shaped bananas and protein shakes "♫ SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO" You know.. I could be a professional singer.

"Honey, for the love of god.. SHUT UP!" My mom yells from upstairs.. She's just hating because she didn't make into her 6th grade talent show

"I'm outtie Jess!"

"Bye sweetie!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

this was kind of a short chapter, but many more interesting chapters to come i'll introduce matt v soon

don't forget to vote, like, whatever all that jazz