Aminatu Abiola Idowu (Amy Abbey)

Dear me,
I'm 15 year old right now and will be 16 by march this year I'm the of my last born of my whole family which mean am the last born of my mums' two children and the last born of my dads' five children.
I am a sophomore in high school (Hazelwood West Highschool). I don't have friends right now because I just came from Nigeria late year 05/01/2017. I will be resuming for the 2nd semester on January 04 2017 but I know before or by the end of highschool I will have friends.
I also miss my friends back in Nigeria.
I want to become a Gynecologist (Which is a specialist that deals or study the disease of female organ and babies).I want be able to there for woman and their babies to help them when they need me and to encourage women I don't know how but I can do it and I know can achieve anything with being focused.
I want famous, I want to happy( with myself and everybody around me). I want to be confident,bold,brave,smart,courteous,successful,ambitious,competitive and be myself.
I love movies,music,fashion,science and business but am so passionate about science (which is being a gynecologist) I'm also in love with music and business,I wanna have a voice in it.
I hope  I can balance my major General biology and science (gynecologist) and my minor (music and business administration ).
Oh Lord my God make everything that I want,need,wish and hope to achieve all and that you give me the opportunity to make my dream come true (Amen)
I know being famous can be stressful especially if you wanna everything I just mentioned at the same time
I guess a girl can dream