a detective story (short)

so this is a story i needed to write for my English speaking exam. i hope you guys like it. E stands for Eline and V for Valerie (that's me).

enjoy x

E: Mmmm, who do you think did it?

V: I think Jochem because he has a criminal record and he is the last one who saw her in the park.

E: but nothing has been stolen. why would he do that there is no connection between them.

V: yes that’s true.

E: Dries maybe her neighbor he had a fight with her the week before.

V:  yes but I don’t think he did it, I mean you won't murder someone because her cat is  walking in your garden all the time.

E: and he was visiting his family. Who would have killed Elise?

V: perhaps the hobo mr. Koek that found her?

E: yes it could be. He had money sitting in his pockets and the wallet of Elise was empty. but why would he tell the police officer from the park she was lying there?

V: good question hmm..

E: Then there's only Eva her best friend left.

V: but she said she last saw her a week ago.

E: yeah but she has no alibi where she was that day.

V: yes maybe she was it but how and why?

E: umm because Elise had so much money and she always had to do what she wanted.

V: yeah that is what she told us, but she also seemed very sad.

E: I think that she acted. Apparently she followed four years of drama classes.

V: So you think she knew she was going to the park that day and went after her?

E: yes and when no one was around she stabbed her with a knife.

V: yes it’s possible.

E: let’s go to her.

V: Okay, let’s go.