Fear Is My Companion

Glossophobia: The fear of public speaking

Arachnophobia: The fear of spiders

Geliophobia: The fear of being laughed at

Ichthyophobia: The fear of fish

Melissophobia: The fear of bees

Autophobia: The fear of being alone/ignored

-------------------------------------------------

I have a lot of fears, l must admit.

I'm afraid of giving speeches, no matter what, I despise it. I can do it, if I put more effort into it than I want. I am physically capable...But that doesn't mean that I want to. It doesn't mean that I can't do it, it means that I utterly despise the sick feeling I get when I go up to do a presentation.

I hate spiders. I can't even kill them, that's too close to them for comfort.

Being laughed at. Oh God, please no. I can deal with people laughing at what I say, but a picture of me that looks weird? And people laughing at it? That's enough to break a friendship over...That is something that terrifies me. I may hide it, but I wonder why. To keep myself from being hurt? It'd be easier to just spit it out.

Fish, especially guppies, creep me out. I like...3 types of fish. Beta fish, rainbow sharks, and sharks, but preferably not in person. Their eyes are all bulgy and...ugh.

Who ACTUALLY likes bees? This one isn't that uncommon, I mean, come on, bees?!

Don't leave me alone...I like solitude, but honestly, don't ignore me or just leave me to help myself. I hate being left behind, and loneliness is definitely a weak spot. I can be lonely in a crowd of people. A crowd of friends. This is probably why I love oversized sweatshirts. They feel like a hug. I like hugs, you can give me one no matter what.