Sanitation

SwaSan OS- Sanitation

It is based on true incident. i hope you will like it and ignore the mistakes

Wedding; dream of every parent to see their children settle in their life. So today Gadodia house is decorated beautifully? Shomi and Shekhar are crying. Though most of the time Shekhar use to be outside the house for business. Newly ready bride Swara comes in mandap. She sits beside him. Swara lives in a small village that's why she is little shy type girl.

Kanyadan the most painful ritual for a father. Now he has to give his daughter's hand to another man. Hoping he would love her more than anything in this world h would give her all respect that she deserves not only this to promise him not to let his daughter cry. Finally they get married.

Shekhar: "Sanskaar, I was never been with my daughter. Please take care of her."

Sanskaar: "Now she is mine uncle."

Here Shomi is giving the instructions to Swara. How to behave in her new house?

Shomi: "Happiness lies in clean house, now it's yours responsibility to make his house heaven."

Swara: "Ji ma."

Finally she leaves with her new life Partner.

Sanskaar: "So, welcome Mrs Maheshwari.

He himself welcome her, the reason is simple that he is orphan. He lost his parents in the car accident but before that Shekhar promised that him that, his daughter will became their DIL. No woman was there to welcome her.

Sanskaar: "I don't know much rituals but this one I saw in the television."

She smiles seeing this: "Ji its okay..."

After that Swara look the whole House, it is sweet simple not too big enough for two people.

Swara: "Ji first we shoud take bath, as we came from outside after that we will do..."

Sanskaar: "We will do what???"

Swara: "Ji... woh..."

She is lack of words so she runs inside the washroom. Sanskaar is thanking his dad for giving him the best thing in his life. He always wants freedom but after seeing Swara he lost his control. After that they did Pooja; Sanskaar knows less about it so Swara teaches him... After that they lay down on bed. Sanskaar looks towards her.

Sanskaar: "Swara, I know it would be difficult to give ourselves to any stranger."

Swara: "Ji you are not a stranger. Ma said Husband is God and I should be with you always despite of any worst condition."

Sanskaar: "Why you always call me Ji. I feel like I'm old man of 60 years. My dada gave me beautiful name Sanskaar..."

Swara: "We are not allowed to take husband's name."

Sanskaar; "What if your husband would go somewhere then how will tell police... My Ji is lost?

Swara: "Then I'll write your name in paper."

Sanskaar kisses on her forehead: "You know I was alone since so many year, now I got you. Never leave me because..."

Swara: "Because."

Sanskaar: "Because I don't like sleeping alone... now I got a sweet, little partner."

He takes her in his embrace and sleeps... Next day as soon as Sanskaar opens his eyes he see whole house is so clean. Swara washed the floor and cleaned the fans, tables all the house hold things in the house.