Introduction

-Hey it's Sundas😄 so i hope you guys like this story😘 Feel free to give your opinions and feedback at anytime and comment your name if you want to be part of the story or if you have any good ideas to develop the story👌-

We were the most popular group in school and the closest friends ever- nothing could ever come between us or at least that was what we thought.

A month ago- 5th November 2017

This was how everything started:

 "Hey, check this out" i exclaimed showing my friends an advert for a new game.

An outburst of interest broke out across the room as all my friends crowded around me discussing the advert

An outburst of interest broke out across the room as all my friends crowded around me discussing the advert. "Let's enter as a group" chorused Teala in excitement and we all nodded in agreement. Suddenly the room fell into silence as i asked what we'd do with the money. Sophie's voice broke the silence as she suggested that we could go on a holiday together, she was the cleverest out of our group, our squeals of excitement were drowned out by the sound of the school bell. "Everyone come to my place after school and we'll plan everything" said Theo- he was the rich boy and he lived in a mansion with a pool, Jacuzzi and cinema room (he was also really cute and we'd made out a couple of times and i kind of had a massive crush on him but he could do way better than me so I've never told him). Little did we know that joining this game would ruin our lives- at the time it just seemed like a fun way to make money and escape from the stress of our daily lives.

To be continued......

BTW i need some names for my characters so comment your names or any name that you want to be part of the story.