Til we meet again darlin' (Bucky x Reader)

During the war 1941-1942

"Hey Buck! Why didn't you guys wait for me!?"

Tonight was the night of Howard Stark's premier and showcase for his new various creations, inventions and projects, it was also the last night for you, Bucky and the other soldiers before you were to be departed into the dark thickening blood stained hands of war.

"Well we were but you were just too slow...as....always.....Hot damn (name)! You look mighty fine tonight I must say." Bucky replies with an erotic growl whilst winking at you.

You were wearing a sexy rouge red dress which clung to your curves bringing out your bodies womanly features and topped with that, was the same shade red on your slightly small pouting lips with your hair in classy curls....irrisistable.

"I'll agree with you there sergeant Barnes." All of a sudden you heard a unknown voice behind you, belonging to a ordinary lower class soldier who presumed it was ok with spanking and groping your ass....your property.

"Soldier you shouldn't of done that." Bucky growled with a hint of...jealousy? He always protected his best friend who was like a sister to him but never was he this jealous!

"And why's that-"

You interrupted his rude ungentleman like speech by grabbing his wrist so he had no escape, then kneed him as hard as you could in his private parts making him keel over in pain, and then when Bucky thought you had finished, you grabbed the soldiers head and smashed it against your knee making sure not to get blood on your dress in the process.

"Did your mother not teach you manners? You're dismissed soldier." You sang the last part as if you were happy and pleased with the mess you had created.

You were scared to face Bucky now, he must hate me you thought but to your amazement as you turned to face him, he had a smirk on his face with his sky stricken blue eyes staring down into your (e/c) orbs with not shock but happiness and amusement.

"And to think I was worried about you all this time, looks like I taught you well." He said, then suddenly his left hand cupped your chin bringing it upwards and then to your utmost surprise, he did the unthinkable.

He kissed you for what felt like forever, both of you melted into the kiss as if the both of you were relieved that the other didn't reject their feelings, Bucky's arms then snaked around your waist pulling you closer to his chest deepening the kiss at the same time, you replied by snaking your arms around his neck.

Pulling away, Bucky whispered in your ear "I've always sort of seen you as more than a sister I suppose but I never knew that I could love such a beautiful lady like you so much, what's your secret hm?"

"I guess I was just taught well I suppose." You whispered back then as you pulled away to untangle the pair both your heated bodies, you winked at Bucky then grabbed his hand to drag him into your last night together.