Saki

Hey, guys, I know that I deleted Gingersnap! but.... I had a different idea for a book and it's very similar to it. The characters are much, much different. I hope you guys like this one. Oh, also, I'm sorry I haven't written anything in a while, I'm on vacation. Anyways, this book is going to be great. And if you were enjoying Gingersnap, than you're going to really love this, and uh... really sorry about deleting it.

ENJOY!

Here's the plot:

Wakanda is a 19 year old girl who is told that she must create a magic kingdom. There must be made three heroes of the kingdom to defend against the forces of evil. Candy (age 13) is the only chosen hero to defend the magic kingdom. Since Queen Wakanda was having such a hard time finding another hero, Candy split her magic in half to share with Zero (age 13), a friend she met at the beach one time who helped her find the Parisa Pearl which is one of the Ryuu pearls. The Ryuu pearls are used to give Candy any animal characteristic that she choses.  Candy and Zero both possess this power, but there is still one more hero that needs to be found. That's when they found Neko. Neko is an annoying 12 year old girl who is trying to get between Zero and Candy's relationship, but Neko has the power to use the four major elements: Wind, water, fire, and air. Neko and Wakanda have a problem. Wakanda feels that Neko should split her power with three other people, in order to make Wakanda's army bigger, stronger, and more managable. The only problem: It could cause to the death of Neko and to have more than 3 heroes is breaking the prophecy. If the prophecy is broken, disaster will befall Wakanda's kingdom.

What do you guys think? Please read it, it's gonna be AWESOME. Also, before every chapter, I'm going to add "Makkinrī-Chan's VJ (virtual journal)." It's going to be some funny, random thoughts I'll just throw in there.

I'm also writing this on "Microsoft Word" and I hope to get this book published.

Don't know what to call this book yet. I'm thinking of calling it: Saki (that means "blossom" in Japanese).