Stole My Heart - (Magcon Fanfic)

Ashley's POV~

As I rolled out of bed, I slugged to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and slipped on jeans, a 'team ashley' hoodie from my merchandise, and vans. I lightly added makeup and braided my hair to the side, so it hung down off my shoulder.

Just as I walked out of the bathroom, my phone started blasting one direction songs, I'm guessing someone's calling me. I ran over to my phone and quickly answered the unknown number.

"Hello Ashley Woods! This is the manger of a meet and greet tour called 'Magcon.' Due to all of your supporters and fans, I would be more than delighted for you to come be apart of the Magcon family, and tour with us! We already spoke with your parents, and they agreed, so now it's just your input!"

"I would love to! When's the tour start and where is it?"

"Our first stop is in San Francisco, and your plane leaves tonight to assure you get in tomorrow morning, sorry for the short notice!"

"Okay! Bye, thanks again for this opportunity!"

As I hung up the phone, I ran to my room and was frantically looking for my suitcase in my room. When I found it under my bed, I began filling clothes and shoes in my chevron print pink suitcase. After an hour of packing and finalizing, I decided to post a selfie on twitter:

@ashleywoods: can't wait to meet everyone at magcon & can't wait to go to san fran❤️

Right after I refreshed my tweet, I already had 2,000 favorites and 3,400 retweets.

I checked the time and it was still noon so I slid down the stairs and grabbed my penny board from the front door, and rode around my neighbor hood while listening to music.

Matt's POV~

All of the guys and I were in San Francisco for the magcon that was being held tomorrow night. Bart said he had news for us so we bunched up together into Bart's hotel room. I had no clue what the news was, I hope it wasn't a new addition. Everyone here was perfect with the amount of people we have now.

"Okay I gathered everyone here today because I have an announcement that's going to effect all of you. I'll be adding a new addition to Magcon, so please be welcoming and don't scare HER" Bart exclaimed emphasizing the her part.

"Who's the girl you're adding? Does she have a bæ or nahhhh" Nash joked while doing the tongue click.

"Ashley Woods. I was hoping adding her would attract boy fans to make more money off of. And Nash, no I don't know if she has a bæ.." Bart said slightly getting irritated

"Zayum..wait the hot Ashley Woods?" Cameron replied reluctantly

"No the ugly one" Bart rolled his eyes jokingly

With that, we all exited Bart's room, but just as I was about to step out the door Bart tapped my shoulder.

"One last thing, can you go pick Ashley up from the airport later? You seem to be the normal one...I guess? Just don't annoy her, Matthew Sasspinosa."

"Okay" I said while laughing. I was ecstatic I got to pick up Ashley from the airport, I've always had a crush on her, but I knew Cameron did too. At least I got to make the first impression on her later.

Cameron's POV~

I can't wait until Ashley gets here, Matthew never admits it but I know he likes her, but quite frankly so do I, and Cameron Dallas gets whatever he wants whenever he wants.

It's just a basic rule of knowledge everyone knows, obviously. Plus, who wouldn't wanna date this? You'd be stupid to reject me.

"Nash, I can't wait to see her in person, she's hot on vine so imagine her in real life" I said smirking