Prologue

This is taking place after season 6 for Ninjago and season 4 of Nexo Knights
______________________________________
~Kai's P.O.V~
Me and my friends were just enjoying our day off by having a picnic. Nya was with Jay. Cole, Zane and Lloyd were hanging out... I was alone... as always... I got used to it pretty much. I just wish I had somebody to accompany me. Skylar and me broke up because we both new it wasn't going to work out. I sighed as I watched the clouds go by. "HELP!" I quickly jumped from where I was and ran toward the sound of the voice. Jay and Nya were no where to be seen and Zane, Cole and Lloyd were being sucked into a random portal. 'WAIT? A PORTAL' I thought to myself before running to try and help my brothers. "KAI, HELP US!!" Lloyd yelled out before he was sucked in. I tried to grab onto his hand but I reached out a second to late and I fell into the portal as well...

~Clay's P.O.V~
"Okay Nexo Knights! The first thing to do when fighting someone stronger than you is to?" "Glammer them with my handsomeness?" "No Lance! It's to find there weakness" I sighed. 'They'll never learn if they keep fooling around' I thought. "Okay, next question. What do you do if you have been captured?" I saw Macy raise her hand. "Yes Macy?" "When you get captured, don't tell them anything about anything" "Correct!" 'Finally, someone answered correctly' I thought with pride.

~No Ones P.O.V~
A portal opened up above the Knights head and out came the Ninja. The Ninja quickly transformed into their gi's and took out there weapons getting themselves into their battle positions. The Knights were already in their gear so they just got into position. Neither of the teams made a first move. Dead silence took over the surrounding area. But what neither of the teams knew was that there was a figure watching them in the shadows... waiting to make the first move at the right time... to destroy both teams with one blow... to take what they've wanted for so long... to rule...
______________________________________
So, This is my first book other than my truth or dare book and I hope I can please you guys with it. I'm trying to improve my writing by writing more.

Now, Can you guys guess who is the mysterious figure?

Until next chapter

-CatNinja1