The Beginning of the End.

Entry 1.

Date: August 2020

She had been caught,by whom? Only the worst person to exist at this time, Korse. She had been on a run with the Fabulous Four Killjoys, Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Jet Star, And Kobra Kid. It all happened too fast, too soon. The Four were already wounded by dracs when she had gotten the group of dracs surrounding her diminished. When… when she turned she saw the only people that gave everyone hope, fall… They had been shot down as the vehicles around them burned… she was the only one left, thinking she was going to be shot down like the others, she turned to him, The Executioner, Korse. She had been placed in a cell in Better Living Industries, and there she was left.

Entry 30.

Date: September 2021

Something is going to happen, she can feel it. The door to her cell opens for the first time in what seemed like forever, she’s pulled roughly to her feet by two dracs with two SCARECROW guards not far behind. She knows it is time, and yet, she isn’t afraid. She is put in line with a couple other Killjoys, and the male with bright orange hair next to her looks at her stoically, prepared for their impending doom. Korse walked into the room and started droning on and on about how they were going to die just like the Fab Four. The girl, the one that had been caught one year ago, clenched her teeth and swore to not go down without taking some dracs with her. The orange haired male looks to her again. “Wait, you knew them? Personally, didn’t you?” “I knew all of them,” she murmured. “At least, I thought I did. Once. A long time ago.”  “What were they like?”  Some crumpled copy of a smile crossed her face. “They were going to change the world.” I knew what she was thinking, I wasn’t afraid either, in fact, I had been the one helping the girl. What Korse didn’t know about me, is that his brainwashing wears off. A few of the other ‘dracs’ glance at each other and nod. I shot the cuffs of the Killjoys and shouted at them to run. The other dracs and I ran at Korse to restrain him long enough for the Killjoys to get out, then I press the button and we scattered like ants caught in the rain. Only a few of us got out along with the Killjoys, we all watched as the world everyone knew caught fire and crumbled to the ground.