Happy ever after

Ariana and Jimin were dating for one year now. However, Ariana decided to keep their relation secret despite her boyfriend's complaints.

Today was their one year anniversary, Jimin wanted to take her for a Holliday trip at Boracay.

He stated that it was « for relax and be far away from our busy schedule ». In fact, they will not be alone because Jimin wanted to proposed to Ariana. So, he prepared this trip two months ago. Their parents will be already there as well as their close friends.

But neither of them knew that this night will be a complete mess.

After their arrived, they decided to go at the beautiful beach. They spend the day peacefully without any problem.

During their beach time, Jimin couldn't take his eyes off his girlfriend's magnificent body. He loves everything about her. She wears a rather revealing black swimsuit. Her perfect boobs were shown as much as her ass in detriment of Jimin's sanity.

They spend their time cuddling in the water or playing some childish games on the beach. For the both of them, it was the most perfect moment in their life. After some times, Ariana wanted to go for a hotel tour.

But Jimin decided to return at the villa. In fact, he wanted to prepare the event without her around. He received a message from one of his bandmates which said that they are only few feet aways. Their families will arrived soon, he was as anxious as excited at the same time.

However, all the event turns into one of those latinos drama scenes.

« Mochi ?

- Baby !

- Why are you two doing ? 

- Please let me explain everything !

- How could you ? »

It was the first time Jimin saw his babydoll like that, she looks so destroy and as if she was on the verge of crying.

« How could you ? » she asked coldly this time with eyes full of hate. Behind her where all their close friends and parents. Shock were written on his bandmates faces and rage on his girlfriend's parents.

Jimin didn't understand the situation. He waited for his soon-to-be fiancee to return from her jogging when he saw in the center of the living room, his best friend's girlfriend. He was happy to see her after such a long time but didn't expect her to kiss him and undressing herself.

« What are you doing ? » he asked her rather furiously.

« I want you ! And I know that you want me... » she tried to sounds seductive but failed miserably.

« I never wanted you and will never ! I only want my baby Ariana ! She is the one and only ! Stop this nonsense ! » screamed Jimin.

For Jimin, Ariana was the center of his world. His light in the dark. She was all that he needed and wanted. He couldn't betrayed her even less with her so-called best friend.

Not only she was kind, funny and beautiful, she was also the only one who gave him a boner just in eating a damn sausage. This girl in front of him was just plain.

An another bimbo with fake boobs and a ton of makeup. Ariana had these lovely bobbies that he wanted to sucked everyday and this ass that he wanted to pounded from behind every time she bend in front of him.