Battle of the Youtubers Part 1

It was a regular day in Los Angeles. Jordan Maron was making a video. He turned on his computer and checked his mail. He saw a message titled "ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE!!!" "What!"Jordan said. He opened the mail and everything changed. "Ugh!" " HOLY MOTHER OF JERRY!!!!!! Where am I?" He was in a little room and Jordan was made of blocks. " I'm in Minecraft" Jordan thought. I must be dreaming. "CAPTAINSPARKLEZ!" said a loud speaker. "You are one of the 24 selected tributes to fight in the Survival Games" Jordan teleported to a room filled with weapons and judges. This included none other than Notch. Jordan was confused on what to do, but then reliazed he must impress them. He grabbed a bow and arrow and saw that there were creeper spawn eggs and a dirt tower with ladders on it. He started singing his popular music video, "TNT." He spawned the creeper and climbed the ladder. He jumped off and did a 360° spin and shot the creeper in the face. Notch was impressed. He gave Jordan a score of 11.9. Jordan got second place out of the other 23 tributes. "Wonder who got first", thought Jordan. Jordan teleported again. This time in fresh air. There were trees and bushes and scaffolding towers. In the middle were 19 chests. "Attention tributes. This is not a dream, this is not your imagination, this is not a fun game. You will kill each other! Last one alive will live. You will die in your human body if you lose this game. You will also lose you career, your channel or channels, and most importantly................ your subscribers. LET THE GAMES BEGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed the speaker. " What!"screamed Jordan. Jordan turned to the left of him and saw one of dearest friends... Ryan. A.K.A xrpmx13. "Ryan whats going on" said Jordan. "You know Jordan. You heard them! Only one channel will survive!" Jordan turned to the right and saw Mitch, A.K.A Bajan Canadian. "I'm not teaming, I'm not teaming, I'm not teaming, whispered Mitch. He turned around. " Oh, hi CaptainSparklez who has 5,000,100 more subscribers than me, but when I kill everyone around me, I will have all the subscribers." Mitch started singing his music video, "Hunger Games Song", quietly. Jordan was thinking, what was going on, is this for real, what about my fami..." The loud speaker interrupted Jordan's thoughts. The countdown was starting! Jordan's heart was racing and pounding. "Only one will survive!!!" 20! 19! 18! 17! 16! 15! 14! 13! 12 11! 10! 09! 08! 07! 06! 05! 04! 03! 02! 01! Let the games begin!