final.

The cat hybrid pouts, head tilted to the side while his tail swings back and forth in a sulky manner. His master got too busy with his work until he forgot to feed his cat this morning. He glances back at his master who is given a full concentration to the laptop screen.

He have to do something to get his master's attention back.

"Master Levi, I'm hungry!" He says bluntly.

"I'm busy, baby. Can you play first?" His master simply says as his eyes never took off from the screen.

"But Master!" He whines, scratching lightly Levi's shaved leg which he is currently wearing a short.

"I know- I'll give you food when I'm done with my work, alright?" Levi replies, finally looking over Eren with a sympathetic smile.

Eren pouts harder. He really have to do something, something more powerful.

He then taps his master's shoulder, quietly asking his master to look at him once again. He sat on the floor with legs sprawled and successfully to make his eyes becomes glassy. The fool master accidentally obeys his hybrid's word.

His eyes turns wide while looking over Eren, it was the cutest thing ever. God, why Eren is acting like this when he is busy? Fucking adorable.

"M-Master,"

Gulps.

Eren closes his eyes tightly as his cheeks flushed red before opening them to make sure there is a slight tears on the side of his eyes.

"I'm hungry!" He shouts.

Levi's eyes blinking rapidly while looking over his adorable hybrid. It feels like there are thousand of flower petals raining on Eren, or maybe it was glitterㅡ It feels like Eren is glowing with his cuteness. This is too much and he can't take it. He might be a pervert for thinking like this but all he want right now is to smash their lips together and fuck him hard and fast.

"M-Master? Your n-nose!"

He then touches his nose, trailing his finger to underneath of it.

It's blood.

Okay, did he got a nosebleed because of Eren or was it his erotic fantasy?

He wanted to take the tissue but his pet already shoves it in his nose making his master fell harshly on the wooden floor while his pet falls on top of him. His blurry eyes looks over Eren as eyes turns wide along with cheeks hinted with redness.

His master chuckles, removing the tissue from his nose and clean it a little bit more then throws it somewhere aside.

"Oh, Eren," Levi says, turning their position and ended up being on top of Eren. (because everyone knows that Levi top bitches)

Eren childishly grins as eyes turns crescent while Levi leans down to captures those soft lips.

a note from your senpai!

twitter/instagram/tumblr/everysocialmediaever:
stobarimilk

unexpectedly, another short oneshot from me! this is so fluff yet so ew. please bare with it and i hope you guys like it once againㅡsee you soon on another fanfiction of mine!

votes and comments are appreciate! ♡