Chapter 1

I can't understand why I have to go to the gym. I exercise almost every night with Simon in the bed!

I know... Sex isn't a sport, but I'm always sweaty like I just finished a marathon. So why the fuck isn't sex a sport haaa?!

I'm fucking singer. I should more exercise my voice not a body! Ok God, I know that's healthy for my life but I would rather watch the television with my little peanut and my husband, eat those fucking great chips and stuff like that.

Anyway...

I really have to go because my new personal sports trainer called me maybe a thousand times and he doesn't know me personally yet . God, I'll kick his ass when I get there, I promise!!!

"Hey! Honey! I need you to pay attention to Angelo for a while. I go to the gym." I called and Simon ran to me.

"Of course, baby." He said and turned back.

"Hey! Hey! Don't you kiss me?!" I said with sad face.

"Oh sorry, babe. I just forgot." He giggled and kissed me. "Love you, bye you sexy bitch!" He slapped my ass.

"Fuck you! Bye you dickhead..." I smirked and went to my car.

I turned the radio on. And who's just started to play? Queen Bey!!! Volume on!! "Who run the world? Girls!
Who run the world? Girls!" I sang, when I was driving to the gym.

"Am I nervous? Pfff... Not Delly, you're not! He should be nervous... But this is my first exercise with a professional. Pfff... It sounds like I usually exercise at home. Haha, I never exercited. Super... Whatever, let it be Adele!" I thought to myself.

"Who are we?
What we run?
We run the world!
Who run the world? Girls!" I sang and the song is over. "Fuck, I love this song so much!!!"

"I'm here... Let's go. Why the fuck am I speaking aloud, when I'm alone?! Mmm FUCK IT!" I smirked.

I looked at my phone and it was 3:08 p.m. "Oh shit, I'm late! But it doesn't matter. He doesn't mind it."

At the gym...

I came to the gym and I was founding my trainer and suddenly I saw a sitting guy checking the time on his watch. It should be him. Damn it! He was so hot!!!

He looked at me.
"Hi, Adele!." He smiled.

"Hello." I also smiled.

"I'm Pete, your new personal trainer." He said and handed me a hand.

"No, you're not. You're annoying Pete, my new personal trainer. Why did you call me maybe a thousand times?! Do you know what polite behaviour is??" I smirked.

"I just wanted to know, if you're ready for first training. And you came late!" He said.

"And you are impatient, you idiot!" I said like a boss.

"I didn't know that you're nasty to people."

"No, I'm not to nice people. I'm nasty to annoying people like you, you idiot!" I said like a boss again.

"You're a bitch!" He smirked.

"Ohh, I start to like you, don't fuck up!" I giggled.

"Ok, fine. Let's start." He giggled.

"Okay... Unfortunately."

He starts to speak about exercise and food. But I couldn't listen to him because I stared at his strong arms and other hot guys at a gym. Ohhh, I'm gonna like gym!

But I have the most beautiful man. Of course!