1. Hello

Harry's POV

Today I'm going back to the Ellen show. But, you know, by myself. I don't know why I find this so difficult. It was a mutual decision. And we promised it was just a break. I guess I'm just paranoid. I'm afraid the boys won't want us to get back together at the end. I mean we all have successful single carriers.

But it's not the same. Singing on stage alone vs. signing with your best friends.

***

We've been talking for about 5 minutes now. So far so good no awkward questions or else.

Ellen: „So how does it feel being by yourself on the stage?"

God dammit.

Harry: „I mean... It's very different. And much harder. When you're alone people notice your mistakes much easier and there's also much more pressure. I feel like when there's more of us the pressure is kinda staggered between us."

Ellen: „Do you still hang out with the boys? You still talk right?"

Harry: „Yeah... I spoke to Liam recently. And Niall as well..."

Ellen: „What about Louis?"

Chill, Harry, chill. I knew that question was going to come up. Everyone wants to know. I don't know what to say. I'm no longer tortured by modest but I haven't seen Louis in so long I don't know how to feel.

Harry: „No, no haven't spoken to him."

«crowd booing»

Ellen: „Jeez. What happened?"

Harry: „I don't know, can we please move on?"

I couldn't take it. The rest of the interview Ellen was being quite careful with the questions. I felt kinda sorry but what could I do. I really fucked up tho. This shit's going to be everywhere. I'm dead meat.

Louis' POV

I recently published a new single called "Miss you". I don't know if people do this but I wanna read some comments. As soon as I opened YouTube my song was on the top of my home page. I open it and scroll down. And holy mother of God.

Like 80% was Larry shippers. That's crazy. I wanted to respond but that would just cause so much drama. When I was writing the song, I was more thinking of the whole band. The whole One Direction.

Did I miss Harry the most? Yeah. But we were so close back then, I mean what happened? I can't look at this. I turn off my phone and turn on the tv. Ellen, oh I love Ellen. Wonder who's the gue...

Louis: „You have got to be FuCKIng kidding me."