-paper kiss {short}

jimin

So today its another episode of BTS RUN.
And Yoongi-Hyung..just wont stop teasing me..
What i mean is-- sexual tease
For example: He will stare at me as he licks his lips or lip bites..
I think his stares could melt someone--

Wait what?!

Why am i even talking about this..its not like im GAY for him..

Am i?

Aish..

Im standing next to Namjoon,Taehyung then Yoongi
..Like damn the camera can record all the tease Yoongi is doing to me..
Well i guess they will edit that part or make up a story if ARMYs asks
..Damn it Yoongi!

"Okay so the last game is paper kiss." The staffs said as i was turned on

..Shit why do i have to be gay..why now?! I again looked at my side and saw namjoon.
I guess Namjoon-hyung wont mind
..I sighed as i said to the staff that im gonna pee..

As i went to the restroom..I quickly spalshed water on my face.."Get it together Jimin..Its not like Yoongi is the one sitting next to you.." I said as I smiled and nodded with confidense..

I came back and stood firmly with courage.

"Okay so the staff has decided..it will be a height arrangement..So Yoongi first! Then Jimin and so on and so forth.." The staff said as i gulped nervously..

Why do i have to be damn small

I looked at my side and i saw Yoongi smiling a little bit..trying to hide it..
Is he pleased?!

He approached me as he smirked and lean in my ear.."Looks like you will be the one to expirience my soft tasy lips huh.." He whispered as i felt my face hot and red

.."Shutup Hyung..its not like im gonna kiss you.." I whispered back as he laughed a little bit leaving me dumbfounded..

"Okay..Yoongi are you ready?" The staffs asked as Yoongi nodded as they did a countdown..

3
2
1
!

Yoongi placed the paper on his lips.

He inhaled deeply and looked at me

..He leaned forward as i closed my eyes and held my breathe

..His lips aproaching mine..but covered with a paper ofcourse..

When he placed his lips on mine..The lights gone out..its all blacked out so the members that were starring cant see..even the staffs..

The next thing i knew was that wet,soft,plumped lips on mine..I cant see his expression but i could feel the kiss getting longer and longer..kinda passionate and hungrily at the same time¿

I didnt realize that i kissed back..i quickly pushed him away and grabbed the paper and placed it on my mouth...

After a few seconds the lights were back on and i finally saw Yoongi's reaction..he was sweating so bad and hes so red..eyes really wide!

I looked at him from foot,to head..and what did i just see...a  damn  b o n e r ? !

I gulped..

"Yah.what.the.fuck.is.wrong.with.the.lights.?!" Yoongi said as he looked away from me.."Oh did something happen? I think its a succes since the paper is placed on Jimin's lips" Namjoon said as i shook my head.."Umm nothing happend..ir was a success! But i dont like this game anymore..and cn you turn on the AC? Its pretty hot.." I said as the members tilted their head as they looked at me and Yoongi.."What?" We both said at the same time..

Yoongi cleared his throat.."Well i gets its a wrap? Annyeong ARMYs! Saranghae!!" Yoongi said as he quickly left..

This is going to be so awkward