Losing You (nalu fanfiction)

DISCLAIMER STILL DONT OWN FAIRY TAIL and i typed meh first book Finding Something New... just a first try so i hope you like the second one!

___________________________

Regular POV

Lucy Heartfilia arrived at the guild, returning from a mission with Team Natsu. She takes a deep breath in and exhales loudly. "I'm so glad we finished so early!" Lucy said as she yawned and stretched.

"Yeah because I was there to beat the crap outa those bandits!" Natsu yells. "Tch, yeah right. I did all the work!" Gray argues.

"Natsu... Gray!" Erza yells angrily. "Hai!" They both say in unison. "Lushee! Do you have fish?" Happy asks, tugging Lucy's leg.

"Happy you can eat at the guild" Lucy tells the blue neko. "But the guild's too far away.." Happy complains, stopping in his trails.

"You have wings you stubborn cat" Lucy scowls. "Lushee! Why are you being so mean??" Happy asks, making a sad face and looking at Lucy straight in the eye.

"Sorry Happy, I'm starting to get annoyed by those two" Lucy says while pointing at the fighting dragon slayer and ice mage.

"Annoyed by who?!" They yell in unison again. Lucy giggles and continued walking.

Team Natsu finally arrives at their guild Fairy Tail. Natsu kicks open the door which causes them to get the guilds' attention.

"We're back!" Natsu yells. "Yo! Your back!" The guild members yell back.

"Do you have any injuries? I can heal them for you?" Wendy offered. "No, no that's fine. Thank you Wendy" Lucy answered. "Okay, but if you're hurt just come to me and I'll heal you!" Wendy said, then leaving to talk with Romeo and Carla.

"How did the job go, Natsu?" Mira asked while washing cups. "It went great! We beat up the bandits like it was nothing!" Natsu said while pumping a fist in the air.

"OTOKU!(man)" Elfman screamed. Lucy walked over to Juvia and Levy to talk to them.

"Ah, Gray! Why did you leave Juvia? Juvia was very sad!" Juvia whined. Levy and Lucy giggled. "Lu-chan, how did the job go?" Levy asked.

"It went fine, but Natsu, Gray, and Erza did most of the work." Lucy said. "Oh come one Lu-chan! I know you did part of the work!" Levy tried cheering her up.

"No, not really. Taurus ended up getting hit in the head with his own ax while complimenting me and Leo just destroyed stuff." Lucy said, looking down.

"Oh, well at least you went. Team work is what is important." Levy said while shifting a bit. Lucy looked behind her to see a fight happening.

"Oi oi oi! Flame brain!" Gray called. "What ya call me Ice princess?" Natsu yelled back.

"I guess you're right, Levy-chan. Arigato!" Lucy said and got up. She yawned and stretched. "Imma go home now, oyasumi minna!" Lucy waved and headed out.

___________________________

Sorry for short chapter. I hoped you like the intro! Any advice would be VERY helpful so just comment wht you think could be improved. Thanks! Until next time!