\\•Chapter 1•\\

I wonder what it's like to wake up and have your dream come true, to live in a fantasy. As little kids I'm sure we all dreamed and had our own imaginations, weather we pretended to be something or had an imaginary friend, it all adds up to the emotion and feeling you get when you create those memories. Some last forever and some just fade away, forever.
"Ellie are you ready!"
there goes all my memories.
"Coming mom!"
I'm not ready to let go of of the memories just not yet.
"Ellie hurry we need to leave now!"
I ran my hand gently across my window in my room. The window that allowed me to stay up and watch the sunset, The window that let me look out and admire the beauty of rainy days. Then I realized I need to let go, and leave everything behind, I need to make new memories. I grabbed my suitcase and walked out the room. I looked back and in the last blink I took in that moment that's where everything stayed.
"Are you okay sweetie?"
"Yea I'm fine mom."
I got into the car and we left.
"Honey I know it's hard to let go."
"Mom I'm fine, seriously"
"Sweetie I know your fine but its okay if your not, you just left everything behind."
"Mom it's just a house."
"No its the house you grew up in you lived in that house since we brought you home from the hospital the day you were born. Your whole life was in that house."
"Its okay mom, I'm okay, and yes it is just house, nothing else."
A lot of things happened in that house, my first sleepover, my first pet, my first emotional break down from my my first break up, lets just say I have a lot of memories to look back on. But something tells me that I won't regret moving away.
"Okay we are here, go check out your new room and start to unpack."
"Okay"
I took my suitcase out of the car and carried it into the house. Wow this place really needs some new work. I went upstairs to look at my new room. It's big but does need some work. I looked to side, it has a window! I walked over to it and looked out, it has a much bigger view and looks very vintage, the whole house looks vintage itself which I really like. A week ago my mom had some people move in our furniture so I just need to unpack. I put my suitcase on top of my bed and spread out all my cloth. I started by folding all shirts first.
"Errrrrrr"
I heard the door creak and thought it was just my mom. But it kept going, I turned and it stopped. Hmm well that's strange, oh well the house is old. Its 6:15 p.m and my mom is cooking dinner.
"Ellie food is ready!"
I walked out the room and headed towards the dinner table. I was going to tell my mom how good the food was but she seemed upset.
"Mom whats wrong?"
"Nothing..."
"Mom" I gave her a stern look.
"Do you like the house?"
"Yes it's amazing!"
"Good, you don't think it seems strange or something?"
"No...? why ?" I was confused and I could tell she was too.
"Well the couple who rented the house seemed scared and wanted to almost get rid of the house, then when the movers came to move in the furniture they told me to be careful because something about the house was strange, but they are maybe just trying to scare us."
"Yea, maybe..."
Now that I think about it the door creaking was strange, but I'm not sure and I don't want to worry her.
That night I couldn't sleep, I kept turning and tossing, maybe it was the whole moving in rush, so I went to the bathroom. I entered the room and a cold breeze hit me. I checked the window but it was closed, it was not this cold when I left to the bathroom. I layed back down and fell asleep. I woke up and the window was open, maybe my mom opened it. It's 8:30 a.m, I woke up got ready and started to finish up my unpacking. My mom was still sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up. I was finishing one of the last boxes, I pulled out a picture frame with me and my best friend Alexander we call him Alex though, he was so kind and funny, we used to be so close then he moved away. I stayed staring at it for a while with a smile, I felt a cold breeze on my neck like if someone was right next to me, and I heard the words "leave" they were quite only for me to hear but there was anger in them, I gasped and let go of the frame, It made a loud noise once it hit the ground enough for it to wake up my mom. She came running into the room but stopped at the door, I looked at her frozen. No words. Her mouth opened at the sight of glass spread out on the floor, but that's not what worried her.
"ELLIE! YOUR FOOT!"
I looked down and saw a puddle of blood and it was coming from my foot. I didn't feel it at first but as the panic went away the pain took its place. My mom ran to get some towels and her first aid kit.  She picked up the glass and cleaned the blood off the floor.
"Ok ellie this might hurt"
I wasn't sure of what she meant until I felt something being pulled out of my skin, it was a piece of glass, she warped my injury in a bandage and bam it was good. Did I forget to mention my mom is a doctor and has completely no sensitivity when it comes to these things she just goes for it, she says the quicker she works the less pain. After a while she came back in.
"Ellie how did this happen?"
I was not telling her about the voice, and breath, and the cold, the window, It would be to much I don't want to worry her.
"I'm sorry mom I thought I could do it but I can't, it's too much to handle the whole moving in, everything." I had to make something up something she would believe and this she believed.
"Oh honey don't worry things will get better, but you should have told me"
"I know and I'm so sorry mom"
"Don't be" She pulled me into a hug then left. I felt so bad lying to her about something I need to tell her but I can't tell her she would want to move out and she took so long to find this house, she's worked so hard and she really likes this place. I'll have to ignore it.

*HI GUYS! Hope you enjoy reading this book, I appreciate it so much💕Sorry for any incorrect spelling*NEXT CHAPTER WILL COME SOON*.             
                                                                             - J