Pretentiously Saving- Shawn, My Saviour

Mature Audiences Only!
———————————————

Author's note: Hey Guys! We are a team of 5 people (and expanding) and we're here to share with you some awesome Shawn Mendes Twisted Fan Fiction! It seems scary at first but fret not! It gets more steamy in future and more of other genres! This is just the beginning but it's because your character had one horrible beginning. This is not supposed to be too scary, so do share with us what you think we should improve on! Thank you! -J

My screams pierced through the night.

In this dark, mildewy room, facing me was a monster. Yet I can't bring myself to hate him, I'm... Attracted to him.

And he's holding a whip, pointed at me.

"Why couldn't you give me what I need? You're just here for your master, aren't you? I asked you to steal the money for my 'medicine', and you don't have it! What do you want? Huh? You deserve some punishment from your master "

His whip sliced my flesh, the sting was unbearable. Blood came rushing out of my mouth, watching him look at me like I was some kind of doll for display made me want to vomit it all out, instead, I swallowed it, it tasted coppery and hot tears leaked out of my eyes.

The whip slashed my entire body, master says that I'm useless, just sticking around for more dick. He grabbed a chain and tied me to his half-broken bed.

My oxygen flow was cut off, my head was spinning. Or was he spinning me around like a rag doll? The cold, hard, rusted metal cut into my skin. God kill me now, I can't bear it.

Master lit up a match and held it near me, as the heat radiated through me, I begged for mercy. I passed out on the slimey ground. The smoke choked me even further, my eyes were burning.

If this were any other situation I would say that ninja onions busted in, but not now.

My... My... Inocence was gone forever...

He grabbed a condom and pulled the chain towards him. He undone his boxers. Seeing his stuff made my mouth water. I don't want to feel that way, but I do. And I hate it. I hate that I lust for him.

'If daddy's not happy, no music in your cell. If daddy's not happy, daddy will tighten your collar and leave you to rot, bitch.'

At that moment, rotting seemed like a good solution to my issues. But no... Not my music, please don't take away my music...

Fearfully, I start to suck. I suck hard, harder than a brick. He peered down at me, his cold blue eyes narrowed. Hesitantly, I kiss around his crotch. I liked and tasted it. He seemed quite satisfied. Jizz came out and he loosened the chain.

'Enough. Go on now to your room, I have your stupid tunes playing. Remember, you're sleeping tied up tonight. And no, no loosening the ties.'

I walk to my room and he ties my feet up. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. My scars hurt so bad. He's rubbing salt over my scars. I refrained from screaming. Then, he closed the door and left me on the cold, unforgiving floor.

'Sometimes, it all gets a little too much, but you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up... '

Shawn, my Savior. The reason I haven't given up. He heals me every night. His lyrics soothes my open scars.

I love him. Not in the way with master, but... I feel like I know him, without ever meeting him. Like in... Another life.

I wish this moment could last forever. I wish... I wish...

The song comes to a halt. The clock stopped ticking. But... How...

Time... Stopped?

And I found out, a realization, both wonderful and frightful.

I have the power to stop time.

Authors Note: Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed! It's a mix of Horror, Romance, Adventure and basically all the genres! Also, thank you for reading! Comment what you think down bellow! - J

Shawn's POV

I'm holding a beer at this party. It's Camila's birthday and I'm invited.

I scan my surroundings. It's a full house and Camila's happy as fuck. Or wasted. Probably both.

She's reliving the Havana music video and dancing with guys like she's in a telenovela. She pestered me to join but no, I'm not wasted and in, swing yet but I'm a horrible dancer.

And here I am, sad 19 year old boy, looking pathetic because I'm thinking too much of SM3.

'Worrying much?' a melodic voice said.

Without turning my head, I know who she is.

Hailey Baldwin. A gorgeous model. She looks like total fuck-material. Guys want her, girls want to be her.

And I'm talking to her.

She takes the seat next to mine, and holds up her glass of champagne. So she drinks classy too.

I clink my bottle of Bud Light beer with her, and take a swig. She takes a tiny sip, eyes not leaving mine. What does she want from me?

'Worrying about your third album, huh?' her voice rings through the air.

'What does it look like?' I replied drily. The alcohol is starting to work its magic. It's blurring my mind and there's nothing holding me back now. (haha, what a great reference)

Hailey laughs, 'I like your style, Mendes.' She replied. I wonder if I should take that as a compliment or not, if it was sarcasm.

'Your fans will like it. Trust me.' She turned away, and left. 'I have people to see.'

I see her curvy silhouette walking away.

Leaving me needing more.