Long Lost Memories (Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson)

Holly's POV

I was getting ready to go see my best friend jade at the grave yard as we normally do on a friday to place flowers on my mums and dads grave. today jade was going there with her boyfriend who i have never ever met, but apparently his name is Louis.

I was wearing a black mid-thigh dress, with a denim jacket with black ankle high boots. I curled my hair, got my bag and went out the door. I drove to the cemetary and saw 3 figures. WAIT! 3?. I walked over to the people and saw Jade, A boy with brown hair that was in a quiff, he was wearing a blue and white striped shirt, red jeans and blue TOMS. There Was another boy there with them, he had black hair that was also in a quiff, a varsity jacket, denim skinny jeans and black converses. He Was Really REALLY Cute. He actually looked familiar. I walked over to Jade, who was wearing Black High Waisted Shorts, Black Short Sleeve Moustache Crop Top and Black Vans. 

I walked over to jade and said "Hey Jadey"  

She smiled at me "Hey Hol's" She came and hugged me. She walked me over to the other people. "Hollly  this is Louis my boyfriend" she pointed me over to the brown haired boy "And this is Zayn" she pointed to the familiar Black Haired boy. He looked at me and Smiled?

He started coming over "Holly?' and he gives me a hug. Who the hell is this guy?

"Um Who are you? I asked. His face dropped with sadness.

"You don't remember me? We are Best Friends Holly" He said with sadness. Then His face recovered with realisation. "The Accident" 

What????

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jade (Ariana Grande) and Holly (selena gomez) to the side :)