My Brutal Romance

Electra's pov...

I woke up to something very heavy on top of me. I groaned and looked up to see my brother, Gerard, on top of me. "HEY GOOD MORNING EL!!!" He said with too much enthusiasm. "ughhh... How many coffees have you had thus morning, Gee?!" I groggily replied to his outburst. He looked very deep in thought when Mikey came in and jumped on both of us. "ohhhhh my goddddd" I groaned. They both looked at rather and smirked. "If you don't get up now we'll.... we'll ticKLE YOUU!!" Mikey screamed. Gerard replied with a quick eager nod. I groaned again for the thousandth time and stumbled out of bed. While my aimless walking, I spotted the perfect outfit for the day. It was a cookie monster sweater and denim short shorts. I straightened my hair, put on light make up, and slipped on my blue Vans before slipping out the door with a coffee and piece of toast in my hand. "WAAAAIITTT!!!" Mikey and Gee said in unison. I rolled my eyes and stopped walking with my hand on my popped out hip. "sassy bitch..." Gerard said under hid breath. "Damn right." I smirked and kepted on walking, eating my small and healthy breakfast before someone pounced on me. "HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF FUCKING HELL!!!" I yelled as i fell onto the gray pavement. While down, I looked up and saw no other than my best friend, Tyler Jacobs. "whyyyyyy???" I groaned. I got up slowly, wiping my scrapped up hands on my legs. Tyler looked down and smirked. "Why not??" He asked, innocently. I rolled my eyes and kept on walking, the three hyper boys trailing behind me. *********time lapse********

When we finally got to school, I ditched the boys and went to my locker. "Hey emo whore bitch!!" Taylor yelled walking over to me, with a smirk on her make up covered face. I ignored her and continued looking through my locker. "Hey!! I was talking to you!! Dont you dare fucking ignore me, slut!!" She screeched. I groaned and rolled my eyes and began walking away, only to be dragged to the ground. "She said dont ignore her so... Dont!!" Sigh. It was Tony Perry, Taylor's boyfriend of almost a year. I looked up at him, giving him a cold glare. "dont fucking touch me, Perry." I spat. Taylor glared at me, but i just got up and continued walking to first period.

A/N uhhh heyyy i suck at writing shit so uhh just tell me if you want me to continue....yeah..