Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Sam Winchester. Even a mention of that name could get your heart racing. You were so smitten around him that you could barely manage to be normal around him whereas sam was nothing but controlled and distant. Dean knew and understood your feelings towards sam and would always try to leave the two of you alone in each others company. The last time this happened you and sam almost kissed. Things hadnt been normal since then. Today, dean decided to go off on his own because he had certain "errands to run". You knew dean wanted you and sam to get to normal but there was no going back. Sam was as usual busy researching about something on his Laptop and you decided to cook a meal for the two of you so this way you could avoid sam as much as possible. You put on some music while you chopped the vegetables. It was fun letting yourself go and dancing around the kitchen when suddenly you turn around and you see sam smiling at you with a bottle of vodka in his hand and two shot glasses in the other. He said, " how about we have a little dance party y/n"? You were shocked and rendered speechless. This was so unlike sam to let go and DANCE! You gave him an awkward smile and agreed. He poured vodka in those glasses and you turned on some music on the radio. To be honest, at first it was super super awkward watching sam dance on Baby got back but shot after shot after shot you both were way too drunk to understand whats going on. You danced on the wackiest of songs, the two of you shaking that booty just going crazy on those kooky rap songs. Then suddenly the radio started playing slow romantic numbers. Sam smiled and extended his arm to you and pulled you close. Then Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran started playing. Your moves were completely in sync with the song. He pulled you closer and your hands were wrapped around his neck your lips pressed to his neck, his heart against your chest. As you looked into each others eyes you got closer and closer and when you were so close you could feel his breath on your face Dean appears! "Well this is awkward" dean said. The two of you quickly moved away from each other and you ran back to your room. When you turned around you saw sam looking at you, smiling his beautiful smile and you blushed and ran back to your room. " i love you sam winchester" you muttered as you closed your bedroom door.

The end.