Sweet!Clancy x Reader

" hey. Hey wake up. " Pete said moving my shoulder to wake me up. " did I fall asleep? " i said sleepily to Pete. " i don't know did you? " Pete said sarcastically. " Yes Y/N you did. " Clancy said smiling a me. I look at him then I see my surrounding and I notice Andre driving the Sewer Gaters van. Andre is driving and Pete is in the passenger seat and I'm in the back right and Clancy is next to me. Pete turns back around to face the road and mess with the VHS tapes. Clancy is messing with his camera. He's so cute when he's focused. " All right we are here. " Andre says as I look out the window to see a gas station. I get out of the car with Clancy following me into the station while Pete and Andre get gas. " You know Pete is an asshole to you. " Clancy said as we get inside. " What do you mean? " I ask. " Well he gets mad at you for no reason and he uses sarcasm to talk to you but it's not in a funny way. He's just so mean. " Clancy says looking at me. " Well I get used to it? It's okay Clancy don't worry. " i say smiling at Clancy. " okay I'll try not to get worried. " he says smiling. " there you go. " i say smiling back. Clancy has blush all over his cheeks. He's as red as a tomato. But Clancy starts to lean in. ' omg is he gonna kiss me? ' i say inside my mind. ' well what the hell you only live once. ' i say inside my mind again. I lean to just to feel our lips connect. Clancy moves his head the the side to depend the kiss alittle more. I rap my arms around his neck as he puts his hands on my waist. He's tongue licks my bottom lip asking for a entendres. I open my mouth to make a French kiss. Clancy tongue explores my mouth. We break apart for air and look into each others eyes. " Hey are you guys just gonna make out or what? " Pete says looking at us. " yeah yeah yeah were coming. " Clancy say looking a pete. Pete just walks out of the gas station leaving us with locked arms. " let's get back. " Clancy says smiling at me. " yeah let's go. " i say to Clancy. " i love you Y/N. " " i love you too my sweet Clancy. " i said touching his cheeks as we walk out the door.

Hi I know it's short 427 words okay. But If you have any requests feel free to tell me and I'll make them as best to your liking as possible.
How a good day😬😐