Welcome To Atlanta

Gucci sat quietly in the back of his red Rolls-Royce gifted to him by his wife. He scoffed to himself as he thought about her. Gucci was only with her because she was really the only woman that held him down while he was in jail. He knew that she was only in it for the money. Keyshia Ka'oir brand of workout clothes needed a jump start and Gucci was the battery and the cable cords.

Gucci had a show in Atlanta tonight and the group, Migos, was opening up for him. Gucci harden at the thought of all the three men dressed up head to toe in designer. He loved a man that could dress. Gucci stared out the window as he passed through the place in ATL they called GAYlanta. The crosswalks were painted in rainbow colors. The water fountain was lit up in rainbow colors. Gay couples happily walked the street kissing and hugging up on one another. Gucci held his head down only wishing he could only come out to the world. Gucci been in the closet since he walked out of jail. Everyone thought he was a clone but he rather have that rumor spreading instead of the truth.

Gucci knew that the world wouldn't accept him as a gay rapper let alone a gay BLACK rapper. Gucci knew before he did time that he was attractive to men. But it took the experience of him actually penetrating another man to open his eyes or in other words his mouth and ass.

Before he knew it he arrived at the stadium he was performing at as his driver tapped him. Gucci snapped his head up and was greeted with a smile.

"We've arrived." The driver said as he stepped out closing the door leaving Gucci alone for a couple of seconds. He glanced down and notice he was erected. He cursed under his breath as he knew he would be greeted by screaming fans and paparazzi. He looked around for his jacket and thought about tying it around his waist but he was nervous niggas would look at him sideways. Before he knew it the driver had open the door and flashing lights blurred his vision. Gucci smiled nervously before stepping out quickly shoving his hand in his pocket, gripping the erection to the side.

"This is complete bullshit..." Gucci mumbled as he waved to the screaming crowd before his security guards greeted him with a head nod and lead him into the building through the garage door. Everyone was rushing around the stadium setting up for the concert. A middle age woman ran up to Gucci and greeted him moving her headset off her head resting it on her neck.

"Good evening, Mr. Mane! I'm your head stage manger, Samantha." She said as she held her hand out for a handshake. Gucci happily took it shaking it. Samantha was a short, slightly chubby white girl. She had light brown hair with streaks of blue and pink hair dye. She had on all black, clearly because that was her work attire but Gucci could tell outside of the work environment, she wore all black as well.

"Call me, Gucci." Gucci smirked as she blushed lightly. "Ok, Mr. Guc- I mean Gucci." She corrected herself. Gucci glanced around looking for anyone he was familiar with. No one he knew was in sight.

"Ok, Gucci. Like I said I'm your stage manager. I'll be telling you when and what's going on before, after, and all around on stage. If you need anything I'll be happy to help. If matters seem to get out of hand my assistant, Michelle, will help you. MICHELLE!" She screamed scaring Gucci. A slightly taller light-skin woman who looked no older than 23 dashed over to him and Samantha.

"This is, Michelle, she's gonna assist you when I'm not around." Samantha said as she wrote something down on her clipboard.

"Hi, big fan, Mr. Gucci! I really do love your work I been a fan for yea-" Michelle stopped dead in her tracks as she heard her boss clear her throat. "Hey, Michelle how about you show Mr. Mane here his dressing room, will ya?!" Samantha laughed nodding her head in the direction of his room. Samantha look as if she was ready to lay her off that instant.