The beginning

After running for so long, kagome finally reached the bone eating well. She knew she was going to die but she didn't want to just sit around and let kikyo kill her, she also knew that kikyo knew where she was going because she left behind a trail of blood.

Kagome jumped into the well and felt a little better in knowing that kikyo couldn't follow her because she and inuyasha were the only two people that can travel through the well, but now she was the only person that could travel through the well because inuyasha was now dead.

Kagome noticed that the light surrounding was different from the light that would usually surround her, instead of a light blue around her, she was surrounded by a blinding pink light.

"Kagome..."   A voice called out to kagome.

"Whose..... There?" Kagome said in pain.

Then a miko walked out of the light and  stood in front kagome.

"Midoriku? What are you doing here?" Kagome asked.

(For those who don't know Midoriku, she is the one who made the shikon no tama, Japanese for the jewel of four souls.)

"Kagome the real question is why are you here?" Midoriku asked as she put her hand on Kagome's face.

"Home, I'm going home, the jewel has been destroyed and all my friends are dead because of kikyo, so the only natural place to go is home." Kagome said as she put her hand on Midoriku's own.

"But kagome you can't go home, because there was a fire at your home the flames took everything the shrine, your house and your....family, I used my power to make the police believe that you died along  with your family in the fire, kagome I really am sorry for your loss, I know how you feel that's why I'm giving another shot at life, so will you do it? Kagome?" Midoriku said wiping the tears from Kagome's face.

Kagome looked in midoriku eyes and finished wipe the tears from her face.

"Hai." Kagome said as she stood in front midoriku.

"You will be reborn in the world of shinobi. Your duty is to protect the holder of the nine-tale beast and the last Uchina.

After saying that both kagome and midoriku disappeared in the bright light.

~12 years later~

There was a loud buzz in the classroom as everyone listened to Iruka to see what team they put on.

"OK everyone so the students that will be on team one is......." Iruka said

(OK I don't know the teams so yeah😅😅)

Time skip

"Now for team seven. This teams concludes, Naruto Uzamaki, Sakura Haruno and Saskue Uchina." Iruka said.

"Why do I have to be in a team with him?" Sakura and Naruto said while she was pointing at Naruto and he was pointing at Saskue.

"Look the both of you I didn't assign to groups the hokage did so Haruno and Uzamaki if you have a problem go talk to the hokage." Iruka said.

Naruto and Sakura sat down and everyone started to laugh at the both of them, Iruka tried to settle the class but everyone went silent went they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Iruka said, the door slowly opened and a ninja walked in and called Iruka aside, while the door was closing behind Iruka everyone one say a girl leaning   against the wall, she had long sliver her that was done in a pony tale and a black mask that overed her face, she on a black belly cut shirt and a short black pants with black legs wormers wore knee high boots and also had a black handled sword on her back and a few bangs in her face prevented them to see her eyes, she also had on a head band over her left eye, to state that she was a ninja.

"I wonder who is that girl." A voice said from the back of the class.

"For one she doesn't even look all that strong." Sakura said.

"Haruno, you shouldn't say anything just as yet." Naruto said.

Meanwhile outside the
Classroom

"So how can I help you today." Iruka said

"The hokage wants to to add her in your class, he also wants you to put her in the group with Uzamaki, Haruno, and the Uchina boy." The man said.

"Well, that's no problem, but does she have a name? Iruka said in a joking tone.

" Kagome,anything else you would like to know?" She said. Iruka felt a shot of fear down his pine then he sweat dropped.

"She's kinda scary to me, I hope the students don't find her scary." Iruka thought.

"Umm... Yeah, what's your last name? Iruka asked as he rubbed the back of his head.
"

i do have one but I don't want to tell you."She said emotionlessly.

"Since it looks like you have everything under control, I'll be taking my leave and report back to the hokage." The ninja said.

"Sure thing." Iruka said.

The man disappeared in a whirl of leaves, leaving kagome and Iruka standing there.

"Sensi do I have to talk to all those children?" Kagome said not making eye contact with him.

"No, not if you don't want to, I'll just introduce you to them and if you want I'll let them ask you a few questions." Iruka said.

"I don't like to be questioned, so no questions, go that?  Kagome said. Iruka sweat dropped, but said nothing.

He pushed the door and kagome walked in behind him,the whole class fell silent.

" OK class this is Kagome, as you can see she new and she will be put in team seven, hokage's orders." Ikura said.

Kagome looked at sukura, then she pulled out a kunia and threw it at her.

Just as you think it would hit her, she closed her eyes waiting for the pain,  but there was non.

She opened her eyes and saw Kagome on the table with the kunia to her neck.

At first, the boys in the class(not naruto and saskue) had hearts in there eyes but they slowly faded as they saw what Kagome did to sakura.

"i hate you." Kagome said. It sent shivers down her spine.

She jumped of the table and landed next to Iruka, making him take a few steps from her, then she went and sat at the dead back by a window alone.

"Maybe.... You know what? Never mind.

"R-Right, t-team e-ight consists of......."

(Like I said I don't know the teams)

Vote

Comment

Add to your reading list
😝😉😉😝😀😁

Yours truly
Kagomeinuyasha

As you guys can see i edited the chappy because it was confusing if you read it already then you'll see the changes that I made.

Disclaimer: i don't own naruto

I wish I did buttt... I don't T^T