•intro•

hey

so before i️ start this book of oneshots

and before you get in too deep i'm going to show you a little thing i️ wrote here so you know what you're getting yourself into

requests are always open

in this sample these are just random people

~

"Daddy?" a boy whined getting up out of his room, and coming to a stop at his significant other's chest nuzzling into it.

"Yes Adrian?" the taller of the two looked down smiling fondly at the boy whining into him. "I'm sleepy," Adrian whimpered . "I️ wanna go to bed now.." Victor lifted Adrian's chin up gently, only using his index finger and thumb.

"You remember daddy's rules don't you baby boy?" Adrian removed his face from Victor's hand and groaned. "I️ don't want to shower i️ just want to sleep!" the boy pouted. The more upset he got the more he slipped into his little voice and Victor found it absolutely adorable.

"Well," Victor began to bargain. "If you take a shower now i'll get in with you?" Adrian looked up at the taller and then looked away, pretending not to be interested. Victor continued, "That means that i'll wash your hair for you and you can just relax with me kitten."

Adrian mumbled to himself thinking it over, thoughts running through his little mind. He was tired and definitely didn't feel like showering, much less lifting his arms to wash his fluffy hair.

Adrian reluctantly nodded and Victor picked him up placing Adrian's legs around his waist and carrying the sleepy boy to the shower. Once they got there, Adrian, who was still half asleep barely moved to take his clothes off.

Victor halfheartedly rolled his eyes and smiled knowing it was his job to take care of the sleepy boy in front of him. Victor took his own clothes off and that lead to him taking the smaller boy's clothes off next.

When his clothes were off, Victor couldn't help but admire his baby boy's body. His fluffy and short curled black hair, the cute pudge in his tummy, the curve of his tan thighs that Adrian hates but Victor can't help but love. After turning the water on and letting it warm to Adrian's favorite temperature, he had to basically drag him in. "Daddy" he whined as Victor began to clean his boyfriend's hair.

Victor disregarded the whines coming from Adrian as they became more incoherent the sleepier he got. Eventually Adrian's complaints disappeared as he leaned into Victor's touch. He had to admit this was definitely worth it. Feeling his daddy be gentle with him and quietly taking care of him and knowing exactly what to do to make him feel happy and relaxed. Victor pulled him close and placed tiny kisses on his neck and Adrian sighed in content. He turned around and lazily hugged Victor as a small thank you, and in return Victor rubbed his back gently and kissed his forehead.

"C'mon baby boy it's time to get out now." He said as the sound of water hitting the shower's floor stopped as the two stepped out to dry themselves off. In actuality, it was Victor who was doing all the drying Adrian's sleepy form too moody and tired to do much else.

When both were dry, Adrian put on one of Victor's oversized shirts and laid face first on the bed. Pulling on his pajama pants Victor turned to the small body on the bed and rolled his eyes. "Such a drama queen you are. C'mon darling get up." Victor pulled Adrian up from the bed and into his arms. He didn't like seeing his baby boy pouty and tired, but he knew what would make him smile.

With Adrian still sleepily in his arms he played House of Cards by BTS because he was 100% aware this was Adrian's favorite song by the band. Adrian heard the first few notes and smiled into Victor's chest. "Daddy what are you doing?" He said through a smile. "Well isn't it obvious?" the taller said taking Adrian's hands in his and intertwining their fingers. "I'm dancing with my prince." he said as he kissed Adrian's forehead gently and swaying to the music like a ballroom dancer.

Adrian started giggling shyly and danced along with his boyfriend. Victor always knew how to make him smile. As the song ended Victor showered Adrian in kisses lined from his forehead to his neck and the room filled with his giggles. After laying Adrian in the bed under the covers Victor climbed in behind him wrapping his arms around Adrian's waist securely. The little yawned, once again slipping deeper into little space as he felt his daddy protectively around his waist. He looked back to nuzzle into his shoulder as best as he could, bring faced the other way. Victor smiled at his attempt and kissed him gently. "I'll never let you go my little prince." he whispered quietly. Adrian was almost asleep but he did have the energy to murmur a small 'i love you daddy' in his little voice before he fell asleep. Victor brushed some of Adrian's curly hair out of his face and kissed his cheek, smiling as he did so.

"I️ love you too little prince."

~

the rest of this book will be intentional lowercase

but yeah hope you enjoy~