The Young Diva

*  INTRO  *

Baby! Why!? Couldn't you find another way to make bands?  There's other ways not just this way. You had to pick the worst one of all. Atleast you. .  ughhhh... I'm soooo fuckin mad I don't fuckin know what to fuckin say. . I don't even make fuckin sence! Look I love you, and I'am your Ride Or Die chick. I will stand by your side,  be there for you,  and do whatever it takes for us to get thru this.  Make this money, and stay together. . .

He responded a minute later with an " Look baby girl, I don't want to drag you down with me. This is my life and I want the best for you and our son. I don't want your family to hate me even more if I let you do this hustle with me. You need to understand that I'am a man, and I need to provide for my family, no matter what it takes. "

As I stared at the tied up man on the chair, I felt nothing. Usually I would cry and be scared in a situation. like this, but for some reason I was down with my babydaddy and I knew if I did this and got caught. I would be sentenced to death. I love my babydaddy sooo much tho.

Baby, let's do it . . .

*

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up and ran into the bathroom.  I had vomit, and for the past weeks I've been feeling like this. Maybe it was time for me to see a doctor and see what was up with me. lazy, cravings, dizziness, sick. Ughhh . . . I swear I felt so fuckin worse then the time I stood up to my fuckin mom.

Okay so my name is Aaliyah Johnson but everyone calls me Ali. I am young, I'm actually 18 years old, turning 19 on June. Turnt up!!! I live with my daddy, step bro Jeremiah and my twin brother Anthony.  They get all the bitches, I get all the niggas, and my daddy says he gets all the pussy. We have that family/friendship bond. I will do anything for both of my main man's, just as I know they will do the same for me.

My momma left us with my daddy when she left the hospital. My daddy seen her pregnant again with another nigga 6 months later and he decided to move on too. Anthony and I had a step-mom who raised us with my daddy since we were 8months. Extacly 2 years later after Anthony and I were born, she gaved birth to a beautiful baby boy. Who is turning 17 when we turn 19. We actually loved our step-mom sooo much. Till Jeremiah was 10. She said she was going to go buy groceries and never returned.  My daddy soon shed no tear for her, but for pur lil brother who was also going to grow up like Anthony and I hating our mother for leaving. Just last month we found out she was found dead and that she was a prostitute.  Jeremiah shed no tear he just said he forgives her for what she had done and lied and hopefully god can forgive her too.

My daddy young, well to me he is. He's 36 had us when he was 18 and took good care of us since we didn't need anything.  He's known as The King Of The Game. He's been hustling since he was 13 when my grandparents decided to commit suicide. No one knows why they did it. Some say because either way they were going to get caught with all the murders they've caused and rather go down on they're own, then the cops shooting at them.

I have a fiancee named Demetrious known ass Dee. He's actually 2 years older then me, so he's 21. Many girls hate on us, call me a whore, slut, etc. . . . because he chose me over any one else. Maybe because I was the only one that wasn't all up in his business when he was the new guy back then in high school. We dated 2 months later when he came to my school. I was a sophomore and he was a senior. 2 years into our relationship he decided to ask my daddy for my hand, and with his permission walahhh! We're officially together.  We still see our old high school classmates and some still hate on us, especially when they see the big rock on my ring.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hopefully You Enjoyed The Intro, And Will Look Forward For The Updates.

I Will Try To Make Them Longer!